Several agriculture and farming companies are hiring for large number of workers to harvest their agricultural production. We have listed out Potato harvesting jobs in Canada. There are also Organic Farm Worker, General Farm Worker, General Labour, Harvester and many other vacancies are recruiting urgently.
Interested candidate may submit their current resume for targeted job title. We have collected hundreds of job vacancies in Canada. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Vegetable harvester; Tractor; Tillage equipment; Sprayer or duster; Planting equipment; Manure spreader; Loader; Lift truck; Farm truck
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Type of Farm Operations: Horticultural field crop; Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato); Organic farming
- Type of Crops: Cauliflowers; Carrots, Potato, Tomato
- Specific Skills: Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops; Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment; Harvest crops; Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Specific Skills – Field Crops: Hand harvesting vegetables; Hoeing crops; Stone and/or wood picking; Vegetable culling
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Dusty; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required