Are you looking for remote jobs in Canada? If yes, then you can explore hundreds of job opportunities that you can work remotely in Canada. Many companies in Canada offer remote work as an option for certain roles, and there are also a number of companies that have entirely remote teams. Some companies also offer part-time remote jobs in Canada.
Remote work is becoming increasingly popular in Canada. It offers employees greater flexibility and the ability to work from any location in Canada such as Ontario, Calgary, British Colombia, Vancouver, Toronto, Alberta, Ottawa, and Montreal. Some industries that have a high number of remote job opportunities in Canada include technology, customer service, teaching, accounting, and writing.
To find remote jobs in Canada, you can search online job boards, such as Indeed or LinkedIn, or visit the websites of companies that you are interested in working for to see if they have any remote job openings. You can also reach out to recruitment agencies in Canada that specialize in placing remote workers. Networking and building relationships with people in your industry can also be a helpful way to learn about remote job opportunities.
Apply Also: Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
What are Remote Jobs?
Remote jobs are positions that allow employees to work from any location outside of a traditional office setting. This means that employees can work from home, a coworking space, or any other location of their choosing, as long as they have a reliable internet connection and the necessary equipment to perform their job duties.
Remote jobs in Canada are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer employees greater flexibility and the ability to work from any location. Remote workers are highly demanded in Canada. Companies may offer remote work as an option for certain roles, or they may have entirely remote teams. Some common types of remote jobs include customer service, programming, writing, and design.
Remote work can be a great option for people who prefer to work independently, or who need a flexible schedule to accommodate other commitments. It can also be a good fit for people who live in areas with a high cost of living and want to save money by avoiding the commute to an office.
Apply Also: 1000+ Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Facts About Remote Jobs in Canada
Here are some key facts about job opportunities in Canada that can be worked remotely:
- Employees can work from any location outside of an office building in Canada. To join remote jobs, workers have to maintain a reliable internet connection and the necessary computer peripherals to perform their job functions.
- Canadian remote work offers greater flexibility in work. Employees may choose the location and time of work.
- Remote jobs in Canada may be available as full-time, part-time, temporary, or permanent.
- Remote workers in Canada may need to use communication tools, such as video conferencing devices, software, and project management platforms, to stay connected with their employers.
- Remote workers have to be self-motivated and able to manage their time efficiently. Because they are not supervised directly by team leaders.
- Some companies in Canada may require remote workers to be available during certain hours.
- Remote work can be a good fit for job seekers who prefer to work independently, or who need flexi-time to accommodate other work in Canada.
- Remote jobs are considered highly paid jobs in Canada.
Latest Remote Job Vacancies in Canada 2023
Here is the list of current job openings for the latest remote jobs in Canada in 2023. You can explore each job offer and tailor it to your skill, area of interest, and priority of work. After getting the best remote job title, submit a job application for the recruitment process:
|Public accountant||Paul Teoh Chartered Professional Accountants||$53,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually||Calgary (AB)|
|Administrative assistant||Vetro Installs Ltd||$25.00 hourly||New Westminster (BC)|
|Software developer||NextUp Care Inc||$50,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually||Huntsville (ON)|
|Driver salesperson||yongzone general services inc||$15.00 hourly||Calgary (AB)|
|Administrative officer||Vonk Interactive Entertainment Inc.||$27.35 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|Web developer||Vonk Interactive Entertainment Inc.||$32.05 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|Office manager||1401357 Alberta Inc||$30.00 to $40.00 hourly||Calgary (AB)|
|Apprentice electrician, construction||M.G Industries||$15.50 to $25.00 hourly||Porcupine (ON)|
|Public relations manager||BC Hydro||$3,488.33 to $5,228.67 biweekly||Kamloops (BC)|
|Water resources engineer||Kawartha Region Conservation Authority||$76,198.00 to $90,500.00 annually||Lindsay (ON)|
|Analyst, database||Ground Truth Exploration Inc.||$26.50 hourly||Dawson (YT)|
|Marketing assistant||Ontario Transport Inc.||$32.50 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|3D animation artist||Bardel Entertainment Inc||$1,210.00 to $1,250.00 weekly||Vancouver (BC)|
|Creative services director||Blend Projects||$80,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually||Victoria (BC)|
|Human resources officer||Ontario Transport Inc.||$28.95 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|Marketing assistant||Nexgen Technology Inc.||$32.60 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Bookkeeper||Nexgen Technology Inc.||$28.10 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Marketing assistant||GLOXTAR INC.||$32.45 hourly||Etobicoke (ON)|
|Administrative officer||Nexgen Technology Inc.||$27.40 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Software tester||Web Studio||$32.80 hourly||Etobicoke (ON)|
|Administrative officer||Web Studio||$27.40 hourly||Etobicoke (ON)|
|Welfare worker||L’ Ancre||$20.00 hourly||Montmagny (QC)|
|Manager, mill||TECHNOGÉNIE RESSOURCES PLUS INC.||$95,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually||Thetford Mines (QC)|
|Civil structural engineer||Groupe Alphard||$29.00 to $33.00 hourly||Montréal (QC)|
|Bookkeeper||Surrey Hearing Care, Inc.||$16.00 hourly||Surrey (BC)|
|Software developer||Squirrel Systems||$75,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually||Burnaby (BC)|
|Marketing assistant||Ontario Movers Inc.||$32.40 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|Administrative assistant, medical||Mountainview Movement Inc||$22.94 hourly||Vancouver (BC)|
|Administrative officer||Nexgen Production Inc.||$27.30 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Project co-ordinator, construction||Delta Construction Group Inc||$50,000.00 to $75,000.00 annually||Saskatoon (SK)|
|Marketing assistant||Nexgen Production Inc.||$32.45 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Network support technician||FOREFRONT SECURITY INC.||$28.85 hourly||Surrey (BC)|
|Accounting technician||Evergreen Business Solutions||$28.85 hourly||Calgary (AB)|
|Marketing assistant||Tekno Resources Ltd||$32.65 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Nurse consultant||VON Canada||$74,359.00 to $80,617.00 annually||Various s|
|Recruiter – employment||Trans-United Consultants Ltd.||$33,000.00 to $50,000.00 annually||Burlington (ON)|
|Purchaser||Mandala Business Solutions Inc.||$32.35 hourly||Etobicoke (ON)|
|Software testing technician||Minutes Solutions||$70,000.00 annually||Toronto, ON|
|Administrative officer||SOFTXTAR TECHNOLOGY INC.||$27.35 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Human resources officer||Canadian Pie Inc.||$28.95 hourly||Mississauga (ON)|
|Devops engineer||ApplyBoard.Inc||$80,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually||Kitchener (ON)|
|IT (information technology) consultant||Aethon Aerial Solutions Inc.||$40,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually||Burlington (ON)|
|Supervisor – retail||PAM CONFECTIONERY & STATIONERY LTD||$36,000.00 annually||Duck Lake (SK)|
|Human resources officer||Vitalyse Clinic Inc.||$28.50 hourly||North York (ON)|
|Aerospace engineering technologist||SII Canada||$70,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually||Montréal (QC)|
|Computer network technician||Laureola Inc.||$35.05 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Marketing specialist – advertising||CTC Logistics( Canada) Inc.||$31.00 hourly||Richmond (BC)|
|Video game designer||Smoking Gun Interactive Inc.||$70,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually||Vancouver (BC)|
|Administrative technician||Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue||$23.38 to $34.04 hourly||Rouyn-Noranda (QC)|
|Accounting bookkeeper||Ocean Alliance Trading Inc.||$38,000.00 to $50,000.00 annually||Vancouver (BC)|
|Analyst, systems technical support||Tekno Resources Ltd||$29.05 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Web developer||Design Den||$32.00 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Commercial underwriter – insurance||Zurich Canadian Holding Limited||$100,000.00 to $120,000.00 annually||Montréal (QC)|
|Deskside support technician||IMDS Software Inc.||$45,000.00 to $50,000.00 annually||Montréal, QC|
|Court enforcement officer||TechnoGénie – Chasseurs de Talents||$100,000.00 to $123,000.00 annually||Montréal (QC)|
|Design engineer, electrical power systems||TechnoGénie – Chasseurs de Talents||$110,000.00 to $130,000.00 annually||Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (QC)|
|Design engineer – mechanical||TechnoGénie – Chasseurs de Talents||$90,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually||Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (QC)|
|Quality assurance technologist||TechnoGénie – Chasseurs de Talents||$80,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually||Montréal (QC)|
|Solutions architect – information technology (IT)||TechnoGénie – Chasseurs de Talents||$100,000.00 to $130,000.00 annually||Québec (QC)|
|Genetic counsellor||–||$27.46 to $50.39 hourly||Sherbrooke (QC)|
|Crisis intervention worker||The John Howard Society of Fredericton, Inc.||$15.00 to $20.00 hourly||Fredericton (NB)|
|Litigation legal assistant||The Hiring Partner Inc||$70,000.00 annually||Toronto (ON)|
|Family law legal assistant||The Hiring Partner Inc||$75,000.00 annually||Toronto (ON)|
|Insurance lawyer||The Hiring Partner Inc||$130,000.00 to $185,000.00 annually||Toronto (ON)|
|Family and estates lawyer||The Hiring Partner Inc||$130,000.00 to $180,000.00 annually||Toronto (ON)|
|Technical writer||Squirrel Systems||$50,000.00 annually||Burnaby (BC)|
|Administrative assistant||Tri-Tech Pinnacle Group Inc.||$50,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually||Vancouver (BC)|
|Software testing engineer||NextGen Consulting Inc.||$50.00 to $52.00 hourly||Brampton (ON)|
|Full stack developer||InterKnowlogy Inc.||$110,000.00 annually||Richmond Hill (ON)|
|Marketing assistant||Golden Growth Investments Inc.||$32.55 hourly||Brampton (ON)|
|Human resources officer||Design Den||$28.90 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|English teacher – secondary school||EAA Global Inc||$35.00 hourly||Newmarket, ON|
|Administrative officer||Laureola Inc.||$27.60 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
|Marketing manager||GCL LIGHTING AND CONTRACTING||$98,000.00 annually||Kitchener (ON)|
|Bookkeeper||Teknolo-G Verks||$28.00 hourly||Oakville (ON)|
How to Apply for Remote Jobs in Canada
After finding a remote job in Canada, you should submit a job application to join the offer. Here is the step-by-step process for applying for a remote job title:
- Click on the remote job title list above available in Canada
- Review the job details, job description, requirements, and other information
- Find the best matching remote work that matches your area of interest.
- Click on the “Show How to Apply” button to see the job application method or process
- If you found an email address, just send your job application cover letter, CV/resume, academic certificates, and experience letters to the given email address.
- If you found a direct job application link, click on that and complete the application form by filling in your personal and professional details.
- If you found a physical mail address, post your job application to that location.
After the successful submission of a remote job application in Canada, the hiring manager will review your application and inform you regarding your application status and result.
Benefits of Remote Work in Canada
- Maximum flexibility: Remote workers can choose work settings, locations, and time schedules, which can be beneficial for employees who need freedom at work and flexi-time.
- Reduced costs: Remote workers can save money on commuting costs, and expenses related to dressing for the office.
- Improved work-life balance: Remote jobs in Canada can allow for a better balance between work and personal life. Because remote workers can perform their job from any location in Canada that is convenient for them.
- Increased productivity: Some studies have found that remote workers are more productive than their office-based work settings.
- Greater access to job opportunities: Remote work allows employees to find job opportunities outside of their current location.
- Improved mental health: Remote work in Canada can reduce stress levels and improves mental health. It provides a more comfortable and familiar working environment.
- Better retention: Remote work may lead to higher employee satisfaction and retention rates. It motivates employees and makes them feel more fulfilled and connected to their work.
- Greater diversity: Remote work can allow companies to select the best talents, as they are not limited to hiring employees who live in a specific geographic area.
- Improved environmental impact: Remote work can reduce the environmental impact of commuting and office-based work.
- Greater collaboration: Remote work can encourage greater collaboration, as employees are able to communicate and work together using communication and collaboration tools.
The demand for remote jobs in Canada is increasing rapidly in 2023. It may vary depending on a variety of factors, including the current job market, the skills and experience of the job seekers, and the needs of the companies that are hiring. That being said, some industries that tend to have a high demand for remote workers in Canada include technology, customer service, writing, and design. These industries often have a high number of remote job openings available and may be a good place to start your search for remote jobs in Canada.