Tomato Picker Jobs in CANADA for Foreigners 2017: Are you looking for Tomato Picker and Tomato Packing Jobs in Canada? Or, you want to do any Vegetable packing Jobs in Canada? If yes, then we have posted lots of urgent jobs here. You need to read all the job details carefully. There are several farming companies are hiring a lot of tomato farm workers urgently with work permit VISA.
In this job category, you have to manually plant, cultivate, and harvest vegetables, fruits, nuts and field crops. Use hand tools, such as shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears, and knives. Duties may include tilling soil and applying fertilizers; transplanting, weeding, thinning, or pruning crops; applying pesticides; cleaning, packing, and loading harvested products. May construct trellises, repair fences and farm buildings, or participate in irrigation activities.
Skill Requirements for Tomato Picker/Tomato Farm Workers in Canada | Job Postings Canada 2017
- No degree, certificate, or diploma required
- Able to understand and speak English
- Able to work a minimum of 5 days a week, 8 hours per day
- Ability to work quickly and consistently while maintaining high quality throughout 8 to 10 hour days
- Physically fit and able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Have previous 7 months to a year experience planting, pruning, cultivating and harvesting crops
Salary & Benefits for Tomato Picker Jobs in Canada 2017
- Salary: $2100 Monthly+ Overtime and Bonus
- Other Benefits: Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + Food + Accommodation + Yearly Return Ticket. Working hours will be 8 per day. After 2 – 3 years you can apply for family PR
How to Apply??
If you are eligible for the jobs and really interested to get the job, then email us at [email protected]