Framer-Carpenter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners Work Permit 2018: A Canadian Danny Wood Construction Inc. is seeking for energetic and elegant Framer-Carpenter. The company is offering high salary scale as well as other fringe benefits. Interested and capable candidates may apply for the job.
Employer: Danny Wood Construction Inc.
Location: Canmore, AB
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment groups: Apprentices
Terms of employment: Permanent Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day
Source: Job Bank
Framing Carpenter Job Description
- Languages: English
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills: Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements; Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Major Work Area: Construction
- Work Setting: Residential
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Safety glasses/goggles
- Work Site Environment: At heights; Noisy
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Values and ethics; Reliability
How to Apply for the Framer-Carpenter Jobs in CANADA for Foreigners with Work Permit VISA 2018
Interested and applicable candidates may apply for the jobs via email. Write a job application with latest resume/CV and passport details.
Email: [email protected]
There are hundreds of job postings in Canada on various keyword like framer jobs near me, hiring carpenters, framing carpenter tools, framing jobs, framing carpenter apprenticeship, carpentry framing contractor, framing carpenter hourly rate, framing carpenter job description. Feel free to visit frequently our website.