Work in the assembly of uPVC windows and doors. These positions are best suited to very versatile people that know their way around equipment and most hand tools, can read metric and imperial tape measures, are self-starters with a can-do attitude. Must be physically fit, as the job requires many different areas to work in, and some require moving material that is 50 lbs.
Basic Requirement of Job
- Attention to detail, and good hand eye coordination is key for these positions
- Physically fit; able to handle weights up to 23 kgs (50 lbs)
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak, read and write English; understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Document use
- Ability to work well with others
- Good attendance required
Salary and Wages
Wage is dependent on experience. Also offer a great benefits package, including medical, dental, RRSP contribution, and vision care.
How to Apply for Window Door Assembly Jobs in Canada?
If you believe that you would be a good fit for the position please apply via the following link: Apply Now