Are you looking to join the University of the Free State Vacancies in South Africa? We have brought the currently available UFS Jobs & Careers opportunities for the job seekers. UFS is also offering internships for fresh graduates. The University of the Free State is a leading, if not the top, job supplier. There are many job opportunities published for job seekers who are looking for University of the Free State Vacancies in 2022.
You can submit the job application for the University of the Free State Jobs 2022 if you have a keen interest to work for the University of the Free State. This article contains all the details on the University of the Free State Careers opportunity. You can browse the most recent job openings at the University of the Free State to find one that matches your career aspirations.
Apply Also: Indian University Job Vacancies
Academic and Support Vacancy Openings at University of the Free State
The UFS is hiring individuals in Academic positions as well and support positions. Lecturers and professors are warmly invited to apply for vacant positions in various disciplines. In each vacancy opening, you can find the UFS Job description, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, and final dates provided by the recruitment team. If you want to apply for UFS Vacancies, please read all the details carefully.
Apply for University of the Free State Vacancies 2022
|Organization||University of the Free State [UFS]|
|Job Location||South Africa|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Job Vacancy Openings|
|Nationality||South Africa and Other Selected Nationalities|
|Experience||Experienced Candidates are preferred|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Candidates who are preparing and preparing for careers in the UFS may learn about the requirements for UFS Careers Jobs in South Africa. That may include minimum age, the minimum qualification requirements, the work location, how to submit a UFS Application form, and the most important CV/resume submitting link in the section below in every job title.
Academic Job Vacancies at UFS, South Africa
|Vacancy Title||Faculty||Department and Division|
|4143: Qhubeka Development Programme (QDP) Lecturer in Microbiology||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Microbiology and Biochemistry|
|4156: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (2-year Contract)||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Plant Sciences|
|4157: Qhubeka Development Programme Lecturer (QDP Lecturer)||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Sustainable Food Systems and Development|
|4160: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Agricultural Economics|
|4164: Postdoctoral Research Fellow||Economic and Management Sciences||Business Management|
|4165: Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor||The Humanities||Criminology|
|4090: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2022||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Geography|
|4169: Associate Professor/Professor||The Humanities||History|
|4170: Senior Lecturer||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Centre for Environmental Management|
|4171: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2021||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Genetics|
|4172: Lecturer||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Agricultural Economics|
|4175: Lecturer||Natural and Agricultural Sciences||Computer Science and Informatics Department|
|4180: Qhubeka Development Programme (QDP) Lecturer and Clinical Forensic Medicine Coordinator||Health Sciences||School of Medicine|
|4182: Qhubeka Development Programme (QDP) Lecturer and Postgraduate Patient Blood Management Coordinator||Health Sciences||School of Medicine|
|4186: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2022||Education||School of Social Sciences and Language Education|
|4187: Qhubeka Development Programme (QDP) Lecturer (Advanced Midwife)||Health Sciences||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|4193:Academic Facilitator 8/8 (Academic Year)||The Humanities||Office of the Dean: Humanities|
Support, Management Job Openings at University of the Free State
How to Apply for University of the Free State Vacancies?
If you have a keen interest to work with UFS Vacancies for Free State Government Jobs 2022, submit an online jo application immediately. There are attractive and high-paying Jobs work for many students and talented professionals. So the UFS Vacancies are published frequently to hire new staff in vacant positions. To apply for UFS vacancies, just follow the steps provided below:
- Click on the UFS job title provided in the vacancy table above.
- Read the vacancy details, requirements, duties and responsibilities.
- If you are eligible for the positions, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the job application form correctly
- Don’t forget to upload your fresh and updated CV with covering letter.
- Finally, submit the job application for University of the Free State Vacancies.
General Requirements of UFS Job Vacancies
- The ability to set high standards, establish tough goals, and to work to achieve success.
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Strategic Thinking:
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- The ability to plan work and to follow plans.
- The ability to be creative and open-minded when addressing work issues.
- The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
- Business acumen:
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to lead, take charge of situations, and offer opinions and directions to others.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
Only candidates who meet all of the position’s inherent requirements will be considered by the UFS. Applications that are missing information will be rejected. Only the candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the application deadline, you can assume that your application was failed. Best of Luck.