Sky Careers and Job Vacancy Recruitment UK 2022 | Online Job Portal: Welcome to Sky Group Job Search and Staff Recruitment Opportunities. The Sky company is very cool, employee-centric, inclusive, and exciting to start a career. You will never have a day that is not productive or the same old thing. The professional team will support you and you will contribute to the team with real efforts, the business targets are achievable and reasonable and there is just a good vibe all around the office.
Thousand of job opportunities with 20 different teams are currently available at Sky. Uni student looking for a summer placement? Whichever team you join, Sky’s internships are an ideal way to get a flavor of what working at Sky is like. You will get the chance to work with recent college graduates and experienced Software Developers as well as you can refine your coding skills, whether you’re a newbie or you’ve dabbled for a while. So, join and learn to write code in different programming languages and help them build a new product or app.
Apply Also: Overseas Development Institute Jobs UK
Sky Job Vacancies and Employment Opportunities
Content of Job Posting
|Technology & Digital Corporation
|United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Italy
|All Nationality Can Apply
|Experience an Asset
|Depending on Job Positions
|Attractive according to Company Law
Latest Sky Careers and Job Openings 2022
Let’s explore the recently available Sky jobs and apply for the most suitable vacancy via the online job application form:
View more Sky job vacancies on the official career website.
How to Apply for Sky Careers?
If you are interested in any Sky job title that suits your career priority and preference, then don’t waste valuable time applying for the same. Explore all other perfect Sky job opportunities and submit an online job application as described below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Sky job vacancy [You will be landed on the official Sky careers web portal]
- Read the job information such as job location, job description, roles, and responsibilities
- If you meet the job requirements then click on the “Apply” button
- Fill up the job application form by providing your personal details and job-related information
- Attach your latest CV/Resume and cover letter and other supporting documents
- Click on submit button.
Sky Employee Benefits and Perks
Sky does take care of their employees and they give you the best benefits around. If you work hard you will be rewarded. It is stressful at the moment as the company demands a lot. It is an exciting and innovative place to work for. Great company to work for that goes beyond necessary when looking after employees. No, they are not perfect but more of a work in progress. The base salary is good but could be better and the incentive system is hit and miss. Also, advancement within this site is based on how liked you are or who you are sleeping with.
Here are the major employee benefits offered by Sky:
- Trust-based defined contribution scheme.
- Double-matched employer contributions to a maximum of 8%.
- About 4,000 employees were auto-enrolled on 1 April 2013.
- A healthcare trust, available to all staff.
- Physiotherapy, which is in addition to the trust’s out-patient limit.
- On-site physiotherapy at some locations.
- An employee assistance program.
- Health screening.
- Group income protection (GIP) is linked to the pension and is a percentage of salary for up to five years.
- Pension members receive life assurance at a four-times salary. Non-members receive two times their salary.
- Sky World package, including access to free films and sports.
- Free broadband.
- Discounted telephone services.
- Tablet and Sky TV purchase via a salary sacrifice arrangement.
- Free access to Wi-Fi through The Cloud.
- Retail vouchers.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Recognition programme.
- Sharesave scheme.