Saipem Jobs and Careers Opening 2021 | Offshore and Onshore Recruitment Opportunities: Welcome to Saipem Oil and Gas careers and employment offers. Explore all available job openings and hiring opportunity and apply for suitable position. The Saipem oil and gas company is looking for highly talented, enthusiast and self-motivated employees to expand their business coverage in the field of oil engineering, construction and drilling. Submit online job application for urgent Saipem jobs and careers and don’t forget to attach your updated CV and cover letter.
Saipem is a large and one of the best balanced turnkey international contractors in the field of oil and gas mining. Saipem has a quality bias towards oil and gas related business in remote location and deep water activities. The company is leading in the categories of engineering, project management and construction services, procurement with distinctive capabilities in designing framework and the executing the large-scale offshore and onshore drilling projects, and technological competencies such as gas mining, trading and heavy oil exploitation. Let’s explore the latest Saipem jobs opening for part-time, full-time positions from entry-level to professional careers.
Apply Also: CNRL Natural Oil and Gas Job Vacancies
Saipem Jobs and Careers Openings | Offshore Hiring 2021
|Job Location||Worldwide Saipem Careers Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||200+ Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
|Employment Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Saipem jobs are mainly categorized into two Business segments: Engineering & Construction and Drilling. The Company leads the competitive position for the category of EPC/EPCI services to the oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore. In addition to the strong local content of its workers, it employs a large numbers of international employees from the most cost-effective developing countries such as India, Croatia, Romania, Indonesia and Philippines.
Latest Saipem Jobs Recruitment Opportunities 2021
Saipem is a global contractor, with competitive local presence in emerging locations such as West Africa, North Africa, Middle East, Gulf, FSU, Central Asia and South East Asia. Along with its strong European backup, the major portion of its employees managed from developing Countries. Saipem successfully employs more than 40,000 local to international people including more than 110 nationalities.
ONSHORE DRILLING CONTRACT ADVISOR-(200000G2)
- Primary Location: Italy
The Onshore Drilling Division of Saipem SpA is looking for a Contract Advisor to provide support, within the drilling onshore projects, on the following matters: contracts’ interpretation, preparation of notices and contractual clauses and all the contractual matter of extrajudicial nature.
Moreover, coordinated by the Drilling Onshore Contract Management Manager, the candidate will perform the following activities:
- follow up on the main drilling onshore activities (transports, drilling, rig upgrades etc.);
- provide assistance to the commercial department and procurement department during the preparation and negotiations of contracts.
- provide assistance to the asset department with claims of extrajudicial nature with the vendors;
- provide assistance to the operation department with claims of extrajudicial nature with the clients;
- provide assistance with interpretation of the contracts;
- when required in specific circumstances, provide risk/opportunities analysis based on contractual conditions and the relevant applicable law.
- Professional knowledge of English language;
- Degree in Engineering or Economics will be considerate a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role will be appreciated;
- Ability to work independently, a good problem-solving mindset and interpersonal skills will complete the profile;
- Availability for missions abroad and possible long-term assignments in regions in which the Drilling Onshore division operates, such as Middle East and South America.
- Primary Location: Italy
- Place of work: Hinterland south Milan
The research is aimed at resources with proven experience (preferably 2 to 4 years) gained in large industrial groups or in consultancy companies, who have developed skills in managing the Internal Communication process.
In particular, the resource, included in the Corporate Function, will deal with:
- Ensure the implementation and development of the corporate internal communication strategy, ensuring the correct declination of messages based on the strategic plan;
- Develop, produce and plan editorial content;
- Ensure the supervision and coordination of the central structure and local realities, promoting constant synergy and full consistency with respect to the messages that must be conveyed in order to ensure full corporate identity towards internal resources;
- Support the organization of internal events;
- Promote the revision and updating of internal communication channels with an innovative approach, making particular use of social approaches;
- Support change management processes through the design and development of specific dedicated activities / initiatives;
- Ensure the analysis of data through the definition of specific KPIs.
Excellent knowledge of the English language and mastery in the use of the office package (in particular Power Point and Excel) are required. Graphic skills are preferred.
The profile is completed by excellent storytelling skills, a spirit of initiative and proactivity, determination, strong organizational skills and representation of data, skills of precision and communication.
BUYER – FACILITY MANAGEMENT & TRAVEL
- Primary Location: Italy
- Seniority Level: Entry Level
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Employment Type: full-time
Multinational company in the Oil & Gas sector is looking for BUYERS for indirect goods/services to be included in the Procurement and Post Order Services function.
The selected profile will be added to the office that guarantees indirect purchasing activities, in particular the facility management, security, travel, real estate, consultancy areas . In this context, the identified person must:
- using the SAP management system, issue contracts in accordance with the provisions of company procedures;
- interfacing with the requesting Technical Units, preparing the Offer Requests;
- manage the tender process;
- manage the negotiation phase with suppliers of the commercial and economic aspects of the contract;
- ensure the traceability of the entire purchase process.
- Fluency in English
- technical diploma or degree in engineering / economic disciplines
- good knowledge of the office package, especially Excel
- at least three years of experience in the position
- indirect purchase focus (facility management, security, travel, real estate, consultancy)
- good knowledge of the SAP MM module
Nice to have:
previous experience in medium / large industry
A particular attitude to interpersonal relationships and to work in a group in a dynamic environment is required.
BUYER EXPER – E&C OFFSHORE (MARGHERA)
- Primary Location: Italy
- Place of work: Marghera – Venice
- We offer: contract typology commensurate with the professional experience gained (CCNL Energia e Petrolio).
The candidate, responding to the Head of Offshore Equipment Development and Maintenance and Technical Services Procurement, will deal with the management of purchases in accordance with company procedures and systems.
The person will be part of a structured and young team, and will play their role in synergy with colleagues.
In particular, it will deal with:
- Management of tenders for the purchase of goods and services: analysis of purchase requests; tender and supply routes activation; selection of suppliers to be invited to tender; evaluation of the offers received; checks on suppliers; preparation of the purchase document;
- Negotiation of the best purchasing conditions;
- Management and development of the supplier base, also through scouting and sourcing activities both nationally and internationally, searching for the best sources of supply and collecting needs from the technical offices;
- Evaluation of existing suppliers according to criteria of quality, reliability and costs;
- Monitoring and reporting activities: statistical analysis relating to the relevant suppliers, updating of data, performance evaluation, search for any corrective solutions.
- Professional experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar job (preferably in the metalworking, plant engineering and construction sectors);
- Degree in management engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C1);
- Knowledge of SAP is preferential.
Only applications from professionals who meet the requirements described above will be assessed for the selection process.
In addition, the ideal candidate is distinguished by dedication for work, organizational skills and interpersonal effectiveness; is able to work in a team and predisposed to problem solving.
How to Apply for Saipem Jobs?
If you are interested to apply for Saipem Jobs please consider to visit the official career portal of Saipem. Or, apply via the job links we ave listed below. There you can find all the requirements about the latest job openings and recruitment process. Saipem careers website frequently updates the openings of the job for their company. To apply for Saipem vacancies, please follow the steps described below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link at the last of each job Title and description
- Read all the job requirements, skills and requirements carefully
- Click on the “Apply Online”
- Fill up the necessary fields (eg. Name, Address, Country etc.)
- Upload the latest and updated CV/Resume with catchy cover letter.
Saipem Employment and Job Benefits & Perks
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays/Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cell Phone
- Free Drinks/Coke/Juice/Water
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job Training and Professional Development
- Employee Discount