Qatar Gas Careers | Oil and Gas Jobs in Qatar 2021: Welcome to Qatar Gas Careers and Recruitment Portal. In this post, you can find the latest job vacancies for oil and gas jobs in Qatar. Qatar gas is hiring in multiple positions to fulfill their staff requirement. Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume and job application letter.
The recruitment team of Qatargas consists of highly professional and dedicated members to assist the vision of the company. One of the core missions of the HR team is to recruit highly qualified and dedicated employees who are really excited to achieve their personal objectives as well as contribute to the meet ultimate goals of Qatargas.
Also Apply: Marathon Petroleum Jobs
Qatargas Recruitment and Hiring Events
|Nationality||Any Nationality can Apply|
|Qualification||Described on each job title|
|Experience||Minimum 1-2 years as mentioned in requirement section|
Qatargas uses to participate in multiple national and international talent hunt and career fair events to hire highly qualified and targeted employees. Such events preferred by the company are the annual Qatar Career Fair, sponsorship events, university career fairs, and overseas campaigns. The Qatargas recruitment team has established a strong employment partnership with universities and high schools to assist the process of hiring staff for the company.
Qatargas facilitates its potential employees throughout the completion of the recruitment procedures and induction program in a timely and supportive way. Qatargas committed to providing immediate responses to the queries regarding career opportunities at Qatargas employment at any time.
Major Operations of Qatargas
Qatargas basically is an oil and gas company based in Qatar. Here is the list of the main operating sector of Qatargas company:
- LNG TRAINS
- RAS LAFFAN HELIUM
- RAS LAFFAN TERMINAL OPERATIONS
- EXPORT MARKETS
- DOMESTIC MARKET
- RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY
- QATARGAS’ CHARTERED FLEET
- LAFFAN REFINERY
Also Apply: Shell Careers | Oil and Gas Job Vacancies
Latest Job Vacancies at Qatargas Company | Oil and Gas Jobs in Qatar 2021
Currently Qatargas is hiring in only two positions of Head of Cost & Contracts and Head of the Telecommunications. If you are qualified and interested on these Qatargas job vacancies, you can proceed to further recruitment process by clicking of apply now button.
Subsea Marine Survey Specialist
- Position Level: Senior Staff
- Requisition Number: HRF-0002276
- Department: Offshore
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop and manage underwater inspection contract from tendering process until contract management ensuring CPM compliance.
- Provide technical and operational inputs, for internal or external subsea construction and maintenance activities, including 3rd party No Objection Letter approvals and activity reviews for each stage from planning to execution, monitoring and reporting, near and above company operations subsea assets.
- Coordinate and execute underwater inspection activities to meet required equipment strategies for QG, Barzan, and FAP facilities.
- Develop and maintain underwater inspection manual and ensure compliance.
- Maintain appropriate record of correspondence, daily logs, Issues Register and Facilities Interface Tracking Database with all third parties on all key items.
- Ensure adherence to Company Corporate Policies, Procedures, and Agreements in all aspects of the business with Qatari laws and all other laws as required.
- Coordinating and executing subsea remedial activities e.g. pipeline free-span rectification, subsea cable repair, riser clamps repair, etc.
- Support new projects, NFPS & NFE subsea activities by providing reviews for a number of engineering tasks including mechanical and structural design support for subsea pipelines crossings, review specifications, scopes of work and other related marine pipeline crossing activities submitted by other 3rd party offshore operators for operational alignment.
- Check work compliance during the development of subsea activities, reviewing execution reports, vessel’s DPR (daily progress report), or mobilizing Offshore Representatives on an ad hoc basis for concurrent activities in the field.
- Process the Subsea Pipeline Integrity section and the company Operations Project Departments subsea reports in order to update the company operations Consolidated Field Layout system. Inform the National Authorities of the updated location of asset positioning
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8 years’ experience with a focus on Subsea Construction, Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair and diving operations.
- Strong understanding of Process Safety concepts and elements.
- Experience of pipeline networks and structures, onshore and offshore. Knowledge of the underlying principles of pipeline design codes and pipe-laying & crossing methods.
- Experience in marine surveys and ROV, vessels and barges operations, anchors handling and Diving Systems.
- Knowledge in structural analysis, sub-sea pipelines systems, piping materials and joining mechanism, piping crossings, piping stresses and stability analysis, Geotechnical engineering.
- Technical expertise in the field of offshore operation, maintenance and offshore projects.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office & CMMS).
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.
- Position Level: Senior Staff
- Requisition Number: HRF-0002275
- Department: Offshore
- Advises and supports Asset Management on all issues relating to current and future Asset Operations, including those connected to Organization and Development issues. Participates in all major issues and decisions associated with management of the Asset.
- Advises the Asset on Operations Readiness requirements, including Commissioning, Start-Up and early operation, for plant changes and projects executed in the Asset area.
- Advises on the approach for opportunity identification, best practise implementation, priority setting, alignment across functions, and alignment with the organization’s objectives. Measures achievements against corporate objectives through Asset KPIs to ensure that performance is and remains consistent with Organizational targets and that operations are at or moving towards pacesetter levels.
- Ensures the follow up of all abnormal operating conditions of the plant. Leads the identification of problem areas, or operating areas requiring change or alteration of a technical nature to meet varying operating conditions, determines severity of problems and develop solutions.
- Creates and coordinates two-way dissemination of lessons learned with other assets, shareholders and organizations. Tracks and follows up on the status of Action Plans implementation. Disseminates learning points ensuring the organization learns and develops.
- Builds, develops and enhances data on Plant process and equipment performance and abnormalities, ensuring technical best practices are implemented and followed across the Asset. Liaises with Maintenance and Engineering personnel to review process studies for Plant Events.
- Engineering, technical support and Reservoir & Production co-ordinator for the Asset. Operations interface with Subject Matter Experts, either within Qatargas or in shareholder organizations.
- Facilitate the development of Asset Annual Business Plan including annual budget support, asset KPIs, Asset Objectives, asset governance review, and report the overall asset stewardship performance to ensure asset is meeting the corporate objectives.
- Manages Asset Issue Register monitoring and follow up including MOC tracking, Projects Status, Safety Performance, audits follow-up, SSCR control and tracking, CAR follow-up to achieve asset performance target. Ensures cascading of procedure modifications and MOCs to the all field staff to ensure effective communication and awareness of changes.
- Supports Risk Screening reviews, Formal Risk Assessments; participates in RCFAs, MOCs and Design Reviews; develops and maintains risk register; participates in Safety investigations as required.
Also Apply: AlMansoori Oil and Gas Job Vacancy
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years’ relevant experience oil and gas operations and 5 years in operations management position.
- Working experience in a change management role and in implementing business improvement programmes.
- Flexible and innovative, have a focused, pragmatic approach to solving complex problems and a keen determination to deliver positive results.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Well-developed coaching and facilitation skills.
- Creative thinking skills to resolve complex people, facilities, and business and work process related problems
Qatar Gas Careers and Job Benefits for Employees
The Qatargas company offers tax-free salaries, housing and a full range of employee benefits to retain the talents. Here mentioned the major benefits provided by the Qatargas to its workers:
- Married status available
- Company-provided housing in our community for expatriate workers
- Furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package 37 working days offered for Senior Staff. Similarly, 24 working days offered for non-senior staff
- Annual air travel expenses to the home country for an employee, his spouse, and up to four dependent children staying in Qatar.
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Interest-free car loan facility
- Recreational clubs and programs
- Educational assistance
- Training and promotional opportunities
- And many more [Click Here]
If you face any problem or have any queries related to Qatar Gas Careers, please inform us via comment section below.
Apply Also: OXY Oil and Gas Jobs