Qatar Gas Careers 2020 | Oil and Gas Jobs in Qatar: Welcome to Qatar Gas Careers and Recruitment Portal. In this post, you can find the latest job vacancies for oil and gas jobs in Qatar. Qatar gas is hiring in multiple positions to fulfill their staff requirement. Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume and job application letter.
The recruitment team of Qatargas consists of highly professional and dedicated members to assist the vision of the company. One of the core missions of the HR team is to recruit highly qualified and dedicated employees who are really excited to achieve their personal objectives as well as contribute to the meet ultimate goals of Qatargas.
Also Apply: Marathon Petroleum Jobs
Qatargas Recruitment and Hiring Events
|Nationality||Any Nationality can Apply|
|Qualification||Described on each job title|
|Experience||Minimum 1-2 years as mentioned in requirement section|
Qatargas uses to participate in multiple national and international talent hunt and career fair events to hire highly qualified and targeted employees. Such events preferred by the company are the annual Qatar Career Fair, sponsorship events, university career fairs, and overseas campaigns. The Qatargas recruitment team has established a strong employment partnership with universities and high schools to assist the process of hiring staff for the company.
Qatargas facilitates its potential employees throughout the completion of the recruitment procedures and induction program in a timely and supportive way. Qatargas committed to providing immediate responses to the queries regarding career opportunities at Qatargas employment at any time.
Major Operations of Qatargas
Qatargas basically is an oil and gas company based in Qatar. Here is the list of the main operating sector of Qatargas company:
- LNG TRAINS
- RAS LAFFAN HELIUM
- RAS LAFFAN TERMINAL OPERATIONS
- EXPORT MARKETS
- DOMESTIC MARKET
- RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY
- QATARGAS’ CHARTERED FLEET
- LAFFAN REFINERY
Also Apply: Shell Careers | Oil and Gas Job Vacancies
Latest Job Vacancies at Qatargas Company | Oil and Gas Jobs in Qatar 2020
Currently Qatargas is hiring in only two positions of Head of Cost & Contracts and Head of the Telecommunications. If you are qualified and interested on these Qatargas job vacancies, you can proceed to further recruitment process by clicking of apply now button.
Job Title: Head of Cost & Contracts
- Position Level: Senior Staff
- Requisition Number: HRF-0001869
- Department: Operations Support
Managing a team of professionals for providing Cost & Contracts support to all the departments in Operations to ensure uninterrupted operation of the plant and smooth execution of projects.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Facilitate in the preparations of the Work Plan & Budget (WP&B) requirements for Departments. Participate in Operations group KPI submissions, KPI review process, and uphold internal/external audits.
- Head the coordination, consolidation, review, and data input of annual forecast/budget for all departments in Onshore Operations and Maintenance. Provide budget details based on the work plan, schedule, and cost estimation analysis to the Finance department.
- Coordinate budget discussions and liaise with Department/Division Managers on the cost estimation for incurred expenses, before the submission of data to Finance.
- develop and coordinated Shutdown and turnarounds Cost Estimation Models.
- Oversee the cost estimation activities from the perspective of cost optimization/efficiency.
- Facilitate in providing the relevant inputs/information for the yearly Onshore Operations & Maintenance benchmarking exercise.
- Develop and steward Onshore Shared Facilities Cost Sharing Agreements and Cost Allocations Models.
- Ensure that effective cost and contract management systems, procedures, and staffing plans are in place and managed with the highest ethical standards in line with Company Standard.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing high-quality cost and contracting services and communication is maintained at the management level with all customers.
- Ensure contractor development is carried out on a continuous basis, evaluated, and monitored with emphasis on the local content.
- Support negotiation strategies and ensure all compliance regulations are met and obtained for the right price.
- Provide guidance to the end-users in the pre-award activities to ensure compliance with company approved policy.
- Ensure Contracts Demand Plan is prepared in coordination with Supply and end-users every year.
- Manage the processing of invoices for all the group, liaise with Finance / end-users to resolve any issue to ensure payment for services provided is done according to the company timelines.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in a cost and contract management environment within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Professional-level English, written and verbal.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking, and SAP.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices.
Job Title: Head of Telecommunications
- Position Level: Senior Staff
- Requisition Number: HRF-0001861
- Department: IT
Lead IT technical teams to implement the division’s strategy and goals to ensure a stable and secure IT/Telecommunications environment including Telecommunications Infrastructure, Unified Communications, and Collaboration Systems, Radio Systems, Satellite and Microwave Services, Plant Safety-Critical Systems, Physical Security and Surveillance.
Also Apply: AlMansoori Oil and Gas Job Vacancy
Key Job Accountability
- Manage IT Telecoms Section with full responsibility where the measure of success depends on achieving business goals, performance targets, and agreed service levels as well as on the successful technical implementation or use of information systems.
- Identify and manage resources needed for the planning, development, and delivery of specified information and communications systems services and products. Take full responsibility for all aspects of career development for subordinate staff.
- Develop a risk management plan for the section and ensure compliance with the mitigating controls.
- Ensure the development of systems architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers. Ensure that systems architectures balance functional, service quality, and systems management requirements. Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Set strategy for overall control and management of services, to maximize the likelihood that all availability targets are met and business continuity is ensured.
- Review the planning of communications networks, develops a robust operations and maintenance strategy taking into account the need for quality, security, availability, reliability, integrity and safety, and utilizing (as appropriate) specialized techniques, tools, methods, or standards.
- Ensure that the service level requirements of each Customer area are determined and that service level agreement, contracts, and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs of the employing organization, by providing a value-for-money service.
- Determine, monitor, and review all telecom program to include program time & costs, projected operational costs, staffing requirements, program resources, and program risk.
- Define and agree on tender evaluation criteria, and budgets for the procurement of products and services.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines.
- 10 years’ Telecommunications experience ideally within the oil/gas industry.
- Possess competence in accordance with the global IT competency and development framework.
- Conversant with relevant IT national and international standards and has a broad understanding of all aspects of IT and a deep understanding of own specialty (ies).
- Experienced in project and program management and IT Risk and Security.
- Proven track records of managing a portfolio of IT (Telecom) projects including complex, multiple vendor projects and services within international settings.
- Fluent in the English language (demonstrated verbal & written skills)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate to all levels.
- Demonstrated skills required to handle innovation, change, and business process improvement resulting from the implementation of new information and communications technology solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ability to delegate effectively to more technical staff, whilst maintaining full management control. Demonstrated current and thorough understanding of developments in the application of Information Systems and is able to assimilate and interpret advice from specialists – technical or otherwise.
Qatar Gas Careers and Job Benefits for Employees
The Qatargas company offers tax-free salaries, housing and a full range of employee benefits to retain the talents. Here mentioned the major benefits provided by the Qatargas to its workers:
- Married status available
- Company-provided housing in our community for expatriate workers
- Furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package 37 working days offered for Senior Staff. Similarly, 24 working days offered for non-senior staff
- Annual air travel expenses to the home country for an employee, his spouse, and up to four dependent children staying in Qatar.
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Interest-free car loan facility
- Recreational clubs and programs
- Educational assistance
- Training and promotional opportunities
- And many more [Click Here]
If you face any problem or have any queries related to Qatar Gas Careers, please inform us via comment section below.
Apply Also: OXY Oil and Gas Jobs