Phillips 66 Careers and Staff Recruitment 2020 | Latest P66 Refinery Jobs Employment: Welcome to Philips 66 job vacancy opportunities and staff hiring process. In this article, you will get all the required information regarding Phillips 66 offshore and refinery Job vacancies and employment opportunities worldwide. The latest hirings are available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Singapore.
Phillips 66 had started the gas station franchise in 1927 with only one service station. It continuously growing its business over time and builds full or partial ownership of more than 15 oil refineries. So Phillips 66 stands as one of the leading companies in the offshore and refinery business and provides job opportunities for more than 13,000 employees across the globe. There are a large number of ob opportunities for both career-focused professionals and entry-level job seekers. Many of the entry-level job vacancies opened in the retail gas industry.
Apply Also: Fugro Careers and Oil and Gas Jobs
P66 Job Vacancies and Refinery Recruitment
|Company Name||Phillips 66|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
Phillips 66 New Job Vacancies and Openings 2020
Here are the latest P66 job openings for Phillips 66 careers and recruitment:
|Welder – Borger Refinery||Borger, Texas||Apply Now|
|Maintenance Supervisor, General Services – Los Angeles Refinery||Los Angeles, California||Apply Now|
|Geotechnical Engineer – Houston, TX||Houston, Texas||Apply Now|
|Operator – Los Angeles Refinery||Los Angeles, California||Apply Now|
|Chemist – Los Angeles Refinery||Los Angeles, California||Apply Now|
|Contract Specialist – Rodeo Refinery||Rodeo, California||Apply Now|
|Field Integrity Engineer – Amarillo, TX||Amarillo, Texas||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Manager- Ferndale Refinery||Ferndale, Washington||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical New Hire – Refining Instrument Technician||Sweeny, Texas||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical New Hire – Refining Instrument Technician||United States||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical New Hire – Refining Instrument Technician||Borger, Texas||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical New Hire – Refining Instrument Technician||Ponca City, Oklahoma||Apply Now|
|Instrument Technician – Ferndale Refinery||Ferndale, Washington||Apply Now|
|2020 University Intern – Process Control/Instrument Specialist||Borger, Texas||Apply Now|
|Corporate Insurance – Senior Analyst||Houston, Texas||Apply Now|
|Chief Inspector – Borger Refinery||Borger, Texas||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical Intern – Refining Rotating Equipment Technician||United States||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical Intern – Midstream Instrumentation & Electrical Technician||United States||Apply Now|
|2020 Technical Intern – Refining Instrument Technician||United States||Apply Now|
|2020 Technology Staff Engineer||Bartlesville, Oklahoma||Apply Now|
|2020 Technology Staff Scientist||Bartlesville, Oklahoma||Apply Now|
|Analytical Chemist – Waters||Northeast Lincolnshire, United Kingdom||Apply Now|
If you want to apply for the latest job vacancies directly through the Phillips 66 careers website, you can click here to visit the portal.
Also Apply: ADNOC Offshore Careers Recruitment
How to Apply for Phillips 66 Careers?
Job seekers must apply for the desired position in-person to any specific P66 location. Don’t forget to fill up appropriately when filling out a job application form online. And also include a list of references along with previous work experience and education histories in the related category. In order to be considered for the position you must complete the entire job application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and uploading your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date. So, follow the steps described below to apply for Phillips 66 job vacancy:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with Phillips 66 job title [you will be redirected to Phillips 66 careers website]
- Read all the job details, duties, and responsibilities, required education, experience, and make decisions for application.
- After you decided to proceed then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Again, you will be redirected to “career4.successfactors.com” portal where you have to enter Phillips 66 careers login details [if you don’t have login ID then you must have to create one]
- After logging in, upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
Phillips 66 Recruitment and Hiring Process
The entire recruitment and hiring process for Phillips 66 job application is listed below:
- Apply Online
- Assessments and Interviews
- Offer Stage
- Post Offer Acceptance
Most Phillips 66 gas station managers respond to job applications within 15 days. During interviews, candidates should exhibit intelligence and exceptional interpersonal skills, as workers who remain speechless or nervous may not receive job offers. After a few days of the interview, every applicant should either follow up or contact in-person with the hiring manager for application status. The job offers for hire typically expected to take place within two weeks following the interview dates.
Also Apply: Shell Jobs and Refinery Careers
Phillips 66 Employee Benefits
At Phillips 66, they offer a comprehensive and competitive employee benefits package to retain talents and help them feel their best. The benefit plans promote employees’ good health, provide valuable income protection, and give the tools and resources to save for retirement. So, the attractive job benefits range widely for eligible employees at Phillips 66 careers. The full-time workers regularly enjoy employee benefits packages as follows:
Health and Well-being
- Family-friendly benefits, including maternity and paternity benefits and flexible working hours (job permitting).
- Employee well-being program.
- Health promotion, including voluntary health checks and company sports activities.
- Medical Plan.
- Dental Plan.
- Vision Plan.
- Wellness Programs.
- Flexible Spending Plan.
- Monthly lunch allowance.
- Monthly transport allowance.
- Free coffee, tea, water, and fresh fruit.
- Short-term disability (STD) plan.
- Long-term disability (LTD) plan.
Life & AD&D Insurance Benefits
- Employee life insurance.
- Dependent life insurance.
- Employee accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Dependent accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Personal development account (PDA).
- Supplemental unemployment benefits plan (SUB plan).
- Vacation, paid time off, holidays, and flex days.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP).
- Restricted Stock Unit Award Program.
- Pension Plan.
- Savings Plan.
- Special recognition program.
- Service awards.
- Relocation assistance.
- Further education assistance, including payment of fees, examination costs, and learning materials.
- Vacation allowance.
- Free English-language training (in house).
- Annual company outing.
- Annual company Christmas party.
If you have any queries regarding Phillips 66 careers and P66 Job vacancy recruitment process, please consider to submit a comment below. Best wishes for Phillips 66 recruitment.
Apply Also: OXY Oil and Gas Careers