Nursing Jobs in Canada 2020 | RPN Careers Vacancy Recruitment: Nursing careers are amazing and fantastic career opportunities in Canada. The demand for Registered Practical Nurses offers a high paying salary, long-term job security, and opportunities to help needy people in health care. There are many nurses competing to get an attractive job in the health and medical market. So, it will be a challenging task for hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes to find an appropriate nurse who has skills, professionalism, and can fulfill all the requirements of the job.
According to Canadian Nurses Association, if no policy interventions are applied in Canada, the demand of full-time registered nurse will reach up to almost 60,000 in 2022. While a nursing jobs in Canada are in high in demand and RN shortage is not a forgone conclusion, there will be more job vacancies created in coming years, with increasing wide-range of job opportunities to work in diverse regions of Canada like Ontario, Calgary, Alberta, Toronto, Quebec, Mississauga, British Colombia, Ottawa and more community-based care centers.
Apply Also: Chef Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Most of the hospitals, nursing homes and medical clinics take the help of many Recruitment Agencies in Canada to hire skilled and professional RPN. There are multiple healthcare staffing industries in different locations in Canada that are highly experienced to recruit Registered Nurses for the fulfillment of vacant positions. This is one of the common practices of hospitals and nursing homes.
They need it from time to time for employing nursing staff such as some supplement Registered Practical Nurses to fill in the vacancy of their workforce. These RPNs can be hired from several Nursing Recruiting Agencies in Canada and they are generally employed as mobile nurses who can easily work in the hospitals and nursing homes float pools.
Apply Also: Air Canada Jobs and Flight Attendant Hiring
Registered Practical Nurse- RPN Careers in Canada
|Company||Hospital, Nursing Homes, Community Nursing Cares, Clinics|
|Job Location||Across Canada|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Diploma/Degree and Equivalent|
|Experience||Experience an asset (Minimum 1 year)|
|Credentials||Nursing License, CPR Certificate|
|Salary Range||$14–$30 Per Hour|
Nurses in nursing homes are the key success to any health service delivery organization. Efficient health care comes not merely from modern technology, equipment, and drugs, but from a group of professional, well-motivated medical, paramedical, and skilled workforce. “A happy and self-motivated employee is a productive employee for any organization” who must be satisfied with his/her profession. So, job satisfaction in nurses should be of great concern to any health care organization.
Apply Also: Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Latest Nursing Jobs in Canada with Salaries 2020
Any nurse planning to immigrate to Canada must be deemed as qualified and exprienced to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse (LPN/RPN). To be qualified for nursing jobs in Canada, an applicant must register with either the Canadian Nurses Association (CAN) or the Canadian Council for Practical Nurse Regulators (CCPNR).
An experienced Registered Practical Nurses are eligible to apply for all the nursing jobs available across Canada. Several hospitals, nursing homes and clinics are hiring RPN in various locations of Canada like Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore your nursing career opportunities in Canada:
|Nursing professor – university||University of Regina-Faculty of Nursing||Regina (SK)||$88,151.00 to $111,335.00 Annual||Apply Now|
|Nurse||PracticeNWT – Northwest Territories Health and Social Services System||Calgary (AB)||$47.68 hourly||Apply Now|
|Nurse||VON Canada||Lunenburg (NS)||N/A||Apply Now|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||Saskatchewan Health Authority||Outlook (SK)||$39.230 to $48.920||Apply Now|
|Nurse||Eastern Health||St. John’s (NL)||N/A||Apply Now|
|Nurse||VON Canada||Shelburne (NS)||N/A||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Steeves and Rozema Enterprises Ltd||Chatham (ON)||$21.72 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Source Momentum HealthCare Solutions Corp.||Woodbridge (ON)||$30.00 to $32.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||MUSKOKA HILLS RETIREMENT VILLA INC.||Bracebridge (ON)||$22.90 hourly||Apply Now|
|Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)||Wing Kei||Calgary (AB)||$27.30 to $29.53 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||VON Canada||Yarmouth (NS)||N/A||Apply Now|
|L.P.N. (licensed practical nurse)||AgeCare Communities of Care and Wellness||Brooks (AB)||$25.92 to $33.94 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Steeves and Rozema Enterprises Ltd||Windsor (ON)||$24.88 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Steeves and Rozema Enterprises Ltd||Sarnia (ON)||$24.55 hourly||Apply Now|
|Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)||Tudor House Personal Care Home||Selkirk (MB)||$26.45 to $32.98 hourly||Apply Now|
|Nursing assistant (registered – Québec)||Résidence Le Noble Âge||Jonquière (QC)||$19.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Assistant head nurse||Alberta Health Services||St. Paul (AB)||$38.09 to $50.67 hourly||Apply Now|
|L.P.N. (licensed practical nurse)||Simpe Q Care Inc.||Kamloops (BC)||$27.11 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Plan A York||Woodbridge (ON)||$33.00 to $40.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Plan A York||Keswick (ON)||$33.00 to $40.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Nursing home attendant||Turnbull Nursing Home||Saint John (NB)||$19.73 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||Plan A York||Newmarket (ON)||$33.00 to $40.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||VON Canada||Liverpool (NS)||N/A||Apply Now|
|Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)||AGTA Home Healthcare||Hamilton (ON)||$28.00 hourly||Apply Now|
|Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors||Saskatchewan Health Authority||North Battleford (SK)||N/A||Apply Now|
All the nursing jobs are collected from Job Bank Canada. If you want to search and apply directly through Canada Job Bank, you can click here.
Apply Also: Security Guard Jobs in Canada
Nursing Jobs Requirements in Canada
- Languages: English/French
- Education: College/CEGEP, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert., Dipl., AAS)
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Completion of the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination, CPR Certificate; Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
- Experience: Not less than 1 year
- Area of Specialization: Any
- Work Setting: Hospital, Nursing home/home for the aged
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Large caseload
- Personal Suitability: Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
- Licensed Practical Nurse Specific Skills: Administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects; Provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures; Monitor patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
Apply Also: Unskilled Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
How to Apply for Nursing Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for nursing jobs in Canada, then you must have to follow the job application process to get hired as registered nurse. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for Registered Nursing jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each nursing job title [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company etc.]
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” button [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Submit your job application with updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the HR manager of employer call or email regarding your nursing job application. If you still have any queries regarding truck driver jobs in Canada for foreigners, please feel free to leave a comment in comment section below.
Apply Also: Dishwasher Jobs in Canada for Foreigners