Are you looking for paint and coating company jobs? If yes, Jotun careers will fulfill your employment aspirations and dreams. Jotun company is hiring for multiple job vacancies as they need smart, talented, and self-motivated employees. Jotun has expanded its business to over 100 countries and they frequently announce Jotun job vacancies in various locations. If you are interested, you can submit your CV and job application for the most desirable position.
Jotun is one of the leading companies in the world that produces decoration paints, marine coatings, protective coatings, and powder coatings. Over 10,200 people are employed across the Group’s 67 different firms and 39 different industrial facilities located all over the world. Through its own subsidiaries, joint ventures, branch offices, dealers, and distributors, Jotun makes its products accessible in more than one hundred countries throughout the world. Jotun Group meets a total sales turnover of 22.8 billion Norwegian Kroner in 2021.
Apply Also: AkzoNobel Paint Job Vacancies
Find and Apply Jotun Paints Job Vacancies in 2022
Content of Job Posting
|Job Location||Worldwide Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||To be discussed|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Jotun Paints is always looking to enrich its workforce with motivated employees of different backgrounds and experiences. If you have a positive mindset, Jotun is a great place to start your career with. If professional and personal development matter to you, you can aspect great benefits from Jotun careers. So, explore the multiple job vacancies at Jotun Paints and grab the best position of your interest and choice.
Jotun Job Categories
Jotun frequently hires people in the following job categories:
- Technical Services
- Research and Development
- Sales and Technical Sales Support
- Marketing and Innovation
- Human Resources and Learning Development
- Information Technology
- Finance and Administration
Apply Also: Dow Chemical Careers & Job Vacancies
Latest Jotun Careers and Employment Opportunities
In the early Jotun career, employees will work with competence development and internal training programs. After that, every associate will be fully occupied with the most challenging and innovative working environment. So, let’s begin with the overall job announcements at Jotun Paints:
View more job vacancies at Jotun Paint’s official career website.
How to Apply for Jotun Jobs?
After exploring the currently available Jotun careers, you must have to submit your job application for the desired vacancy. You can submit your updated CV and job cover letter for the Jotun recruitment process. The hiring team will notify you if you are selected for the further recruitment process. First of all, follow the instructions provided below to apply for the latest Jotun jobs:
- Click on the Jotun job title listed in the vacancy table above.
- Read the job description, qualifications, and requirements.
- If all are fit for you, click on the “Apply” button.
- Choose the job application option
- Autofill with Resume
- Apply Manually
- Use My Last Application
- Enter your personal and professional details
- Upload your CV/resume and cover letter (if asked)
- Finally, submit your Jotun job application for the recruitment process.
If you would like to be notified of newly updated Jotun career opportunities, please click here. Click on the ”Sign In” button shown in the top right corner. You will need to create a Jotun job profile first if you do not already have one. Then you can sign into your external candidate account and select the Job Alerts tab, then select Create Job Alert.
Jotun Recruitment Process
Jotun’s hiring process ensures that every applicant is treated fairly, objectively, and with due respect. Interested candidates have to go through the following process:
- Job Application: Find your best fit for Jotun job vacancies and apply.
- Review: The recruiter will evaluate your job application with the company’s requirements
- Interviews: The hiring team will contact you if you are selected for an interview and you must attend it.
- Decision and Job Offer: The recruitment team at Jotun will offer you a job if you are selected.
- Onboarding: After getting a job offer, you will be welcomed on board.
Jotun Paints Job Benefits and Perks
In Jotun, all the employees are taken care of as crucial assets. The company offers very competitive job benefits and employment perks after joining the Jotun careers.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Transport Facilities
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefits
- On-the-Job Training
- Digital and Classroom Learning
- Work Experience Abroad
- Jotun Academy Learning Opportunities
- Relocation and Global mobility support within the organization