INPEX Corporation Oil & Gas Jobs and Careers Opening in Australia and Indonesia 2021: Welcome to INPEX employment opportunities. INPEX Corporation is a diverse and challenging career place for freshers and graduates to build an exceptional career within oil and gas industry. Company’s graduate program provides the intern opportunity to learn and grow with talented oil and gas professionals from multicultural background in an environment that encourages innovation and development. INPEX is keen to attract, train and develop talented people who want to advance their career. That’s because INPEX corporation is a vibrant company committed to discovering and delivering global energy solutions.
Now is an exciting time to join INPEX Australian and Indonesian operations as company enters the commencement of operations on different energy discovery project. The Ichthys LNG Project alone is offering thousands of INPEX Australian jobs, generating significant tax revenue for Australian Governments, and delivering economic and community benefits across Australia, especially in the Northern Territory and Western Australia. This is your chance to drive technical innovation as you collaborate with international experts on a career-defining project.
Apply Also: Shell Oil and Gas Job Openings Worldwide
INPEX Oil and Gas Job Vacancies & Staff Recruitment
|Company Name||INPEX Corporation|
|Job Location||Australia & Indonesia|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced are preferred|
|Salary Range||To be discussed [Depend upon job title]|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Working at INPEX, you’ll have lucrative opportunities to play a challenging role in a leading and unique global energy organization. The roles INPEX offers an opportunity that you can build an outstanding career path and be recognized for your performance across a variety of job categories including, technical, corporate and operational positions. You’ll also, indirectly, help to deliver significant social and economic benefits to Australia and Indonesia, that includes regional infrastructure, employment, training and other opportunities for local communities.
Latest INPEX Corporation Careers and Job Vacancy Openings 2021
As part of INPEX Corporation team, you will enjoy outstanding rewards of a competitive remuneration and employment benefits package. Check out the exciting INPEX job opportunities currently on offer.
|Phase 2 Lead Technical Safety Engineer||HSEQ||Perth, Australia||Apply Now|
|Technical Safety Engineer – Onshore||HSEQ||Darwin, Australia||Apply Now|
|Tax Analyst||Finance||Perth, Australia||Apply Now|
|Senior Process Control Engineer||Engineering||Perth, Australia||Apply Now|
|Senior Advisor SEM||HSEQ||Perth, Australia||Apply Now|
How to Apply for INPEX Jobs?
All the job seekers have to submit online job applications with the intent to grow with INPEX Corporation careers. Fast-paced and dynamic working environments require potential employees to adapt quickly and enjoy challenging jobs. Below is the step-by-step process about how to apply for a INPEX job:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link at listed after each INPEX careers title [You will be redirected to official portal of INPEX Careers]
- Read all the job details such as job overview, duties and responsibilities, required skills and education, experiences and other requirements carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button to begin job application process
- Login to the “https://career10.successfactors.com/careers” profile and fill up personal details like name, address, email, mobile, current job title and country to create INPEX careers login ID
- After creating INPEX careers login ID, Upload your all documents including updated CV/resume
- Click on the “Submit” button to send job application for INPEX Corporation careers and staff recruitment.
INPEX Job Benefits and Perks
INPEX will provide career benefit and development opportunities, programs and other experiences likely to increase the employee capabilities to enhance their performance in their current roles and prepare them for future roles. INPEX provides following job benefit program to motivate employees’ capability:
- Attractive and Competitive Monthly Salary
- Vacation Leave Allowance
- Religous Festive Allowance
- Performance Based Incentives
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation Leave Days
- Pension Fund
- Social Insurance
- Club Membership
- Home Ownership Assistance Program
- Service Award
- Job Rotation and Job Enrichment
- Training Program
- Other Benefits
INPEX Careers Recruitment Process
The recruitment primary objective is to get and deliver the right people, in the right roles, at the right time. Therefore all recruitment efforts are aimed at striving for the successful hiring of the best talents with the most suitable skills, knowledge, and behaviors for the organization. INPEX recruitment process consists of several steps that should be followed by all candidates.
- Paper Review: HR recruitment coordinating with User Department review candidates’ profile based on the job and technical requirements.
- Tests: A series of tests conducted to measure candidates’ capability to perform in working related activity, how fit the candidates to company’s culture and values, candidates’ English proficiency, candidates’ leadership skill.
- Interview: HR recruitment together with User Department to meet the shortlisted candidate to gathering more information regarding candidates’ qualification and select the one(s) who meet all the requirements.
- Medical Check Up: Medical Check Up Test is required to be conducted for all types of positions to ensure candidates’ fitness to work in office based or site based, depends on the position characteristic.
- Job Offer: Job Offer is the process where INPEX Masela inform selected candidate regarding the position and also the rewards and benefit.
- On Board: HR recruitment will conduct Onboarding and Induction Program for all new hires to equip them with the necessities on his/her first day in INPEX and to ensure all new hires are effectively and efficiently introduced to the relevant policies, systems and processes of INPEX Masela.