Husky Energy Jobs Vacancy in Canada & US | Best Careers at Refinery & Oil Company in 2022: Huskey Energy is a Canadian-based integrated oil and energy company that invests in its contributors, and is committed to providing attractive benefits for part-time as well as full-time associates. Huskey respects diversity in employment and embraces inclusive working culture. The energy company hires individuals based on merit, qualifications, skills, and abilities. Husky encourages candidates from applications to job placement.
Husky Energy jobs frequently offer multiple opportunities in various job categories such as Corporate Functions, Engineering & Geosciences, Marketing & Retail, Operations, Safety, Environmental & Risk, Student & Grad Programs, Supply Chain Management, and Technologist. If you meet any of the job requirements in an interested vacant position, you can submit an online job application for Husky Energy Careers. Don’t forget to attach your updated CV and cover letter while applying for Husky Energy jobs and vacancies.
Apply Also: Duke Energy Jobs and Staff Recruitment
Husky Refinery Employment and Job Openings 2021
|Company Name||Husky Energy|
|Job Location||United States and Canada|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced are preferred|
|Salary Range||To be discussed [Depend upon job title]|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Lennox Jobs Benefits & Perks|
Latest Husky Injection Molding Jobs & Refinery Careers Recruitment
|Senior Supply Chain Management Advisor||Superior, Wisconsin, United States|
|Superintendent, OM&S||Lima, Ohio, United States|
|Superintendent, NLIU OMI Ops||Lima, Ohio, United States|
If you didn’t find suitable Husky jobs in the vacancy table above, you can visit the official career portal of Husky Energy: Click Here
How to Apply for Husky Energy Jobs?
All the Husky jobs seekers have to submit job applications online with the intent to grow with Husky careers. A fast-paced and dynamic work environment requires potential workers to adapt quickly and enjoy challenging tasks. Below is the step-by-step process describing how to apply for the latest Husky Energy vacancy:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link listed after each Husky Energy careers title [You will be redirected to the official portal of Husky Careers]
- Read all the job details such as job overview, duties, and responsibilities, required skills and education, experiences, and other requirements carefully
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to begin the job application process
- Enter your Email Address and click on “Next”
- Provide your personal details and professional information
- Upload your resume/CV below (if uploading a new resume/CV, the previous resume will be replaced)
- Click on the “Submit Profile” button to send a job application for Lennox careers and staff recruitment.
Student & New Graduate Internship Opportunities at Husky Energy
Be part of a diverse, vibrant, and supportive culture while working as an intern with industry-leading professionals. As a Summer Student, Co-op / Internship Student, or New Graduate, you will be given meaningful and challenging assignments to build your long-term career at Husky Energy.
- Candidates must be returning to school following the work term.
- Recruitment Timeline:
- October 2020– Posting open for Power Engineering summer student 2021 start dates
- December 2020– Posting Open for non-Power Engineering summer student 2021 start dates
- Candidates must be enrolled in a formal co-op/internship program with their institution
- Recruitment Timeline
- September 2020– Posting Open for January 2021 start co-op/internship positions
- January 2021– Posting open for May 2021 start co-op/internship positions
- Engineering New Graduate Program
- Recruitment Timeline
- Posting has expired for June 2020 start dates
For more detailed information about Husky Energy internships visit here
Huskey Energy Job Benefits and Perks
Husky Energy employees are offered an attractive and lucrative job benefit plan that supports every worker’s professional as well as personal life and well-being. You will be able to enjoy the following benefits after joining Huskey Energy jobs based on your nearby location:
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Overtime Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Cell Phone
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Flex-Time/Flexible Schedule
Husky Energy Recruitment Alert
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged. Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information.
Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.