HIA Qatar Airport Jobs and Vacancy Openings 2020 | Latest Employment and Career Opportunities: Welcome to Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar employment, and staff hiring announcement. This post offers you all the Qatar Airport (Doha, Hammad) careers and recruitment information in detail and a step-by-step guide for the job application process. Qatar airport job vacancies are available both for freshers and experienced.
There are several vacancies are available for security jobs, light driver jobs, helper jobs, Qatar duty free jobs, loader jobs, ground staff jobs, CCTV jobs and many more positions in Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar.
Hamad International Airport- HIA, Doha, Qatar represents a new era: for aviation services in the nation. While Hamad International Airport is just 4 km from Doha International – the airport that has proudly served the nation since the 1960s – this is effectively an entire development in the size, scope, and service standards.
HIA serves over 30 million passengers every year and is targeting to serve over 50 million upon after the completion of service extensions. At 600,000 sq. meters, the passenger terminal complex is the biggest building in Doha; the food & beverage and retail service area alone covers more than 40,000 sq. meters.
Latest HIA Job Vacancies | Qatar Airport Jobs and Careers 2020
HIA offers a wide range of career development opportunities for job seekers who want to join them. Interested applicants can apply to any of the positions currently available for hire, so the opportunities are endless. Now, explore the latest job vacancies announced by the HR department of HIA. Interested, dedicated, smart freshers and experienced people are requested to submit an online job application for Qatar Airport Jobs.
Manager Special Systems [Apply Now]
- In this role, you will perform comprehensive design review function to ensure quality design and best practices are implemented to the projects.
- You will manage and coordinate with Engineers and Consultants to ensure all design requirements are incorporated into the tender/contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- You will review and comment on tender documents and participate in tender evaluation.
- You will review mock-up, method statements and shop drawings and ensure they complies with the drawings and specifications.
- You will perform design coordination, interface between various disciplines, attend Factory Acceptance Tests, and provide Review Reports.
- You will check permanent works executed by the contractors on site and provide commentary detailing any deficiencies/non-conformance and necessary corrective actions with PMCM/Design Consultants.
- You will coordinate and ensure contractor’s RFI, technical and PMCM/Design Consultants timely respond design queries.
- You will coordinate design changes and ensure that it is implemented correctly and the works on site with activities of inspection agencies.
- You will manage testing and commissioning, project close out and handover to Airport Operational Readiness (AOR) Team for airport operation. You will also attend meetings or workshops.
- You should have a degree in Communications or Information Technology with minimum 15 years of formal engineering training in large/complex projects, and minimum 10 years professional experience in large international airport (>20 MAP) projects.
- In addition, minimum 5 years site experience. You must registered member of recognized professional institution related to airport special systems, and have good knowledge of special systems technology, design, planning, details, products, systems, trade practices and building construction.
- Also excellent English language oral, written and presentation skills.
- Having past experience in leading a team of special systems professionals, Computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and broad understanding of cross systems (COMMs, IT, security & ATC) application and Experience in operational airport environment are preferred.
Manager Approval & Stakeholders [Apply Now]
- In this role, you will Setup or manage an Approval & Stakeholders Management System.
- You should liaise, coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of project staff PMCM, Design Consultants and Contractors to meet all government agencies submissions requirements.
- You will liaise with various internal project team and external stakeholders to effectively manage the projects.
- You will oversee design interface amongst various trades/airport systems for projects to meet authority submission requirements.
- You will review documents for completeness for authority’s submission.
- You will schedule, attend, conduct and document all meetings between project team members, consultants and government agencies.
- You should have a degree in Business Studies and/or Project Management with minimum 15 years’ experience of formal project support role in large/complex projects, minimum 10 years professional experience in management team for large international infrastructure projects and Minimum 5 year’s construction site experience.
- You should registered member of recognized professional institution in the required field, good knowledge of engineering design, planning, detailing’s, materials, systems, trade practices and building construction, good knowledge in coordinating and handling approval submissions with governmental agencies
- Excellent English language oral, written and presentation skills.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications are desirable.
How to Apply for Qatar Airport Jobs?
Job seekers who want to build a career path with Hamad International Airport, Qatar, then follow the job application and recruitment process explained after here. In order to apply for any Qatar Airport careers, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with Qatar Airport Job Title [you will be redirected to Qatar Airways careers website]
- Read all the job details, key responsibilities, previous experience, and academic requirements then make the final decision for application.
- After you decided to apply for the position then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Again, you will be redirected to taleo career portal where you have to enter login details [if you don’t have login ID then you must have to create a new one]
- After logging in, complete the application form
- Upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
If you have any queries regarding Qatar Airport Jobs and careers vacancy recruitment process, you can leave a comment in the comment section below. Best of luck for Qatar Airport Recruitment.