Fish Cleaner Job and Fish Cutter Jobs in Canada 2017: Job seekers who are interested to work in Canada as a fish cleaner and fish cutter can apply for the post. Workers have to cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing; Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife; Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing.
Latest Job Vacancy for Fish Cleaner and Fish Cutter in Canada 2017
- Job Title: Fish Cleaner and Cutter- Fish Processing
- Company: Employer details Arctic Star Foods Inc.
- Location: Lachine, QC
- Job type: Full time/part time
- Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Fish cleaning and cutting machine; Fish products machine
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
How to apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 514-823-9128
Between 09:30 AM and 04:30 PM