Farnek Careers Openings, Job Vacancies, Walk in Interview, and Staff Recruitment 2023: Welcome to Farnek facilities management careers opportunities, where you can find multiple jobs such as security jobs, driver jobs, customer care jobs, sales jobs, and many other exciting vacant positions. The company is hiring employees to fulfill their vacant positions immediately and inviting individuals to submit their CV and job application for interested vacancies.
Experienced experts and recent graduates alike can look forward to a lucrative career in facilities management! Take the first step toward joining the team of one of the UAE’s most successful facilities management companies. Apply now for the Farnek careers that best match your skills and experience, as well as your career goals. Please attach your CV/resume, and a member of Farnek human resources department will contact you as soon as possible.
Apply Also: Khansheb Engineering LLC Careers
Farnek Careers Openings & Job Recruitment Opportunities 2023
In the United Arab Emirates, Farnek is the premier provider of sustainable and technology-driven Total Facilities Management. Farnek Services LLC is a Swiss-owned independent complete facilities management firm that has been operating in the UAE since 1980. Farnek provides expert Facilities Management services in a variety of industries, including aviation, hospitality, banking, retail, shopping malls, telecommunications, residential, commercial, infrastructure, government, education, leisure, and entertainment.
|Company Name||Farnek Services LLC – Facilities Management Company|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Openings [Yearly]|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent High School/Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||Experience an Asset [Freshers also welcome]|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Latest Farnek Facility Management Job Vacancies in UAE 2023
Below are the currently available job openings at Farnek Facilities Management Company in Dubai, UAE. Explore each job title and find the best position to apply for.
For more Farnek career openings and vacancies, click here.
How to Apply for Farnek Jobs?
Are you interested in any job vacancy listed above in the table? If yes, then you can proceed with the online job application from the Farnek career portal. Just follow the instruction below to submit your job application for the opening of the Farnek career:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link in the Farnek job vacancy table above. [You will visit the career portal of Farnek company]
- Read all the provided information such as position title, job description and other details.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill the job application form correctly.
- Covering Letter [write job cover letter here]
- Attach your updated CV/resume
- Finally, send your job application to the Farnek recruitment manager.
Farnek Walk-in Interview Job Opportunities
- Interview Date: Currently Closed [Will be updated as soon as walk in interview available]
- Location For Dubai: Farnek Head Office, Farnek Building, Nearest Noor Bank Metro Station, Behind Al Khail Mall, Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Location For Abu Dhabi: Farnek Abu Dhabi, Jumbo GYM/Caravan Cafeteria Building, Male Accommodation, Mussafah M14, Abu Dhabi.
- Location for Ras Al Khaimah: Office plot # A-105, 1st Floor, Embassy Building (opposite of House Market), Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
Note: Candidates must bring their CV, Photograph with white background, Original passport and Visa copy.
Farnek Job Benefits and Perks
Farnek is an excellent company to work in. The company offers attractive job benefits and perks for full-time associates. The company is amongst the top 10 in the UAE market. It’s a good opportunity to work with. The working environment is really friendly, the hardest part of the job is to leave such a good company. Below is the list of employee benefits you will enjoy after joining the Farnek careers:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Health insurance
- Free accommodation and transport
- Free launch, tea and coffee
- Salaries on time
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Job training and career development
- Job security
- Work-life balance