Emirates Group Careers 2021 | Submit Job Application for Current Vacancy Openings: If you are looking for a job in Dubai that offers you an exciting salary as well as attractive job benefits, the career with emirates group will be the best option to grab immediately. Emirates Group is hiring a large number of entry-level freshers and experienced employees to support aggressive business development. You can submit an online job application for Emirates Group openings if you have completed at least secondary level education level . And if you want to apply for a driver or warehouse job, high school education is enough.
While the Emirates Dnata prefers candidates who have experience, a few vacancies do not require a history of airline job. Most recruitment locations focus on hiring full-time employees, though Emirates Group part-time jobs may also available. An Emirates career can be developed from entry-level employment and people of different nationalities from all over the world are welcome to join career at Emirates Group. So, prepare your education and professional documents with updated CV and cover letter to submit an online job application for Emirates Group job vacancies.
Available Vacant Positions at Emirates Group: Cabin Crew, Airlines & Airport Operations, Corporate & Commercial, Customer Service, Ground Service, Maintenance, Engineering, Flight Catering, Security and many more categories.
A number of Emirates Group careers position requires an employee to speak more than one language. These vary by working location, and include any written or spoken dialect in the service area. Details about the language proficiency will be included on the job application form if such skills are necessary.
Apply Also: Emirates dnata Careers & Job Vacancies
Emirates Group Jobs and Staff Recruitment Opportunities 2021
|Company Name||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||UAE, US, UK, Canada, Australia, China & More|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Job Vacancy Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent High School/Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||Experienced Candidates are preferred|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Emirates Group is founded in Dubai, Emirates is one of the largest group of airlines company in the Middle East. The company operates over 80 countries and manages thousands of flights each week. Emirates Group provides an excellent employment opportunities over 65,000 employees globally and a fleet of around 250 planes, the carrier continues to grow and expand across the globe.
Latest Emirates Group Careers | List of Available Job Vacancies
The Emirates Group offers a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join pilots, engineering, cabin crew or dnata’s travel and air services teams, just browse the current available vacancies and find out what it’s like to work for a dynamic and multicultural environment.
|Talent Acquisition Coordinator Onboarding – Temporary – 2100000S||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|AIRPORT SERVICES MANAGER – ORD, USA – 19000195||Chicago, United States||Apply Now|
|E-Commerce & Partnership Manager – New York, USA – 190001IU||New York City, United States||Apply Now|
|SENIOR OTA SALES EXECUTIVE – NEW YORK, USA – 2000006U||New York, United States||Apply Now|
|COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – 21000009||United States||Apply Now|
|SENIOR GROUP SALES AGENT – 2100000A||New York, United States||Apply Now|
|SENIOR AGENCY SUPPORT AGENT – 2100000B||United States||Apply Now|
|Leadership Experience Lead – 2100000F||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Equipment Operators and Drivers – Airport Operations – 200000KW||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Senior Cargo Assitant – Shanghai – 1500019X||Shanghai, China||Apply Now|
|Load Master – 200000JK||Sydney, Australia||Apply Now|
|Customer Service Professionals – 200000KS||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Barclays Programme Manager – 200000KU||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply Now|
|Cargo Operations Controller – 200000KG||Erbil, Iraq||Apply Now|
|Ramp & Cargo Training Coordinator – 200000KE||Erbil, Iraq||Apply Now|
If you did not find any job that matches your career aspirations, you can find a job directly from official career portal of Emirates Group.
How to Apply for a Emirates Group Job?
Candidates have to apply online to submit job application for a career at Emirates Group. Emirates also regularly holds Open Days to hire cabin crew applicants. Topics such as expected salaries, and job benefits are discussed at the time of hiring events. Potential hires should use the chance to impress employers. Beyond this, all other candidates must have to apply for Emirates Group employment as described below:
- Visit the career portal of Emirates Group company by clicking at “Apply Now” link provided above in the vacancy table
- Read all the provided job information like job title, job details, summary, requirements and job responsibilities very carefully
- After deciding a best position to apply for, click on “APPLY” button
- Login to your Taleo-Emirates Group jobs profile if you have created before [To be considered for employment with Emirates Group, you will need to create a profile. If you already have a profile, log in below. Otherwise select Register]
- Fill up your personal details, contact information and professional achievements
- Upload CV/Resume with Cover Letter
- Finally, submit your online job application form and wait for response.
Hopefuls who turn in an Emirates Group job application online can usually check their recruitment status on the Emirates Group career portal. However, cabin crew candidates mostly apply in person at Open Days. Following these meetings, hiring managers will contact successful applicants to schedule an interview.
Opportunities for Cabin Crew at Emirates Group?
Emirates Group receives an average of 15,000 applications for Cabin Crew jobs per month. Over 20,000 Cabin Crew members are currently working for the airline industry.
Being based in Dubai, Emirates Group offers its Cabin Crew an international lifestyle, an attractive tax-free salary, free quality accommodation and the opportunity to work with an award-winning multicultural team. Salaries for Cabin Crew are competitive and packages of attractive travel benefits and excellent professional development opportunities are available.
Working with Emirates Group will give you endless opportunities: to meet and work with collogues from over 120 nationalities; to increase your professional skills and rapidly develop your career. Currently, high performing Cabin Crew have been able to attain the position of Flight Purser within five years and many have also become trainers in cabin service. Many people in middle and upper management joined the airline as Cabin Crew and now work in other departments. Opportunities abound: waiting for you to pursue them, based on performance of course!
Minimum Requirements to Apply for Emirates Group Cabin Crew Jobs
There are a few quality requirements which will make you stand out in recruitment process. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer. You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who the Emirates Group is – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics HR team look for when you meet them at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises they prepare for you.
Emirates Group: Cabin Crew Recruitment process
Know what to expect in your recruitment journey as you progress through the selection stages.
- CV Review and Evaluation
- Group Assessment
- Height and Reach Assessment
- Online English Language Assessment and Behavioural Questionnaire
- Web-Based Final Interview
- Getting Hired
Emirates Group Job Benefits & Perks
All Emirates jobs offer employment benefits, such as travel discounts. Whatever position you are interested in, Emirates Group offers a comprehensive and attractive salary and benefits package. Emirates Group careers offers different benefits packages for different jobs. Mostly enjoyable employment benefits & perks for full-time careers that include:
- Competitive 401(k) plans
- Fixed Compensation for Dubai based roles
- Competitive base salary, paid tax free and reviewed annually
- Accommodation or a cash alternative
- Transport or a cash alternative
- Variable Compensation for Dubai based roles
- Role specific allowances
- Emirates Group Profit Share Scheme
- Benefits (contractual)
- Medical insurance; Life insurance; Personal accident / Workmen’s Compensation
- Education Support Allowance
- Annual leave
- Annual leave travel
- End of Service Benefit – a gratuity payment
- Pension Scheme – a retirement savings plan
- Benefits (non-contractual)
- Emirates Group Staff Travel
- Emirates Platinum Card: enables you to benefit from discounts on shopping, dining, entertainment, services, leisure and hotels from 1000’s of retailers in Dubai and around the world.