Duke Energy Jobs in USA 2022-2023 | Hiring in Multiple Careers and Employment Opportunities: Duke Energy is one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States, which provides electricity to 7.6 million customers in six states in the US. Their commercial business owns and operates various power generation properties and assets in North America, including a portfolio of renewable energy.
They transform their customers’ experience, modernizing the energy grid, generating environmentally clean energy, and expanding natural gas development to create a smart energy future for valuable customers. You can discover your job career options with the job search tools for Duke Energy jobs in the USA. Find current job vacancy openings organized by location and category or job title.
Duke Energy Employment Program 2023
Content of Job Posting
|USA and Worldwide
|Any Nationality Can Apply
|Depending Upon the Job Title
Apply Also: Nextera Energy Job Vacancies
Duke Energy Career Opportunities
Duke Energy is a utility company that provides electricity and natural gas to customers in the United States and Latin America. The company has a variety of career opportunities available in different areas, including:
- Power generation: Duke Energy operates a diverse fleet of power plants, including coal, natural gas, nuclear, and renewable energy facilities. Professionals in this field may work as engineers, technicians, or operators.
- Transmission and distribution: Duke Energy is responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that delivers electricity and natural gas to customers. Careers in this area may include electricians, lineworkers, and technicians.
- Customer service: Duke Energy has a team of customer service representatives who handle inquiries and concerns from customers. These professionals may work in call centers or infield positions.
- Sales and marketing: Duke Energy has a sales and marketing team that is responsible for developing and promoting new products and services to customers. Professionals in this field may work in business development, account management, or customer service.
- Finance and accounting: Duke Energy has a finance and accounting team that is responsible for managing the company’s financial assets and reporting financial results. Careers in this area may include financial analysts, accountants, and auditors.
- Human resources: Duke Energy has a human resources team that is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training employees. Careers in this field may include HR specialists, recruiters, and trainers.
- Legal: Duke Energy has a legal team that is responsible for advising the company on legal matters and representing the company in legal proceedings. Careers in this field may include attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants.
- IT and technology: Duke Energy has an IT and technology team that is responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s technology systems and infrastructure. Careers in this field may include software developers, network engineers, and cybersecurity professionals.
Latest DUKE Energy Jobs in USA | Submit Job Application
If you’re interested in a particular job position, consider applying online. And visit frequently- we post new positions as soon as available for you. Regardless of your qualification and skill set or specific interest and experience, we’re looking for the smartest and brightest talent in the energy industry. Find your career path at Duke Energy today. Here we have listed out 100 current Duke Energy jobs in the USA. Click on the job title you will be redirected to the job details, description, and Duke Energy hiring process.
How to Apply Online for Duke Energy Jobs in USA 2023?
Use the duke power jobs link provided on this post to access the official Duke Energy Careers application online. Various types of Duke energy jobs can be applied for via Duke Energy’s online careers site portal. Just follow the Duke energy hiring process.
Learn more about online application processes by following the necessary steps in the instructions posted below. The company’s careers page allows you to search for recent job openings, learn more about the varieties of job vacancy positions available there, as well as apply for interesting careers.
- Step 1 – Start the Duke Energy Job application form by visiting the company’s main careers portal. Or, click any job link provided above.
- Step 2 – Scroll down the page then press the “Search Now” button to go visit the main search page.
- Step 3 – Type the keyword or location on the input field to search for current job openings. The filter options on the left side of the page can be used to filter the job listings. Click on the interesting job title/link you want to apply through the online job application process.
- Step 4 – Read all the job descriptions and requirements section carefully.
- Step 5 – Click the “Create Account” button to open the account opening form.
Note: You must either login or create an account of Duke Energy Jobs, to access the Duke Energy Careers application form.
- Step 6 – Now follow the instructions provided there and fill out/submit the application.
Benefits of Duke Energy Jobs Recruitment 2023
These portrayals of Duke Energy Career benefits outline the features of the plans. On the off chance that any announcement here, or in some other correspondence, clashes with relevant arrangement reports, the records will oversee.
Not all workers are qualified to take an interest in all benefits programs. Data in regards to the particular benefits for which you are qualified will be accessible to you at the hour of your work with Duke Energy. Duke Energy claims all authority to change or fire any of its worker benefits designs in any regard whenever.
The strength of the company depends upon dedicated, skilled, high-performing, and diverse teamwork. That’s why the company offers a comprehensive benefits package of competitive pay that allows them to attract the veteran and talent to be succeeded.
Benefits and perks offered by Duke Energy may vary depending on the location and type of position. However, the company typically offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance: Duke Energy offers a variety of health insurance plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings: Duke Energy offers 401(k) plans with matching contributions for eligible employees.
- Paid time off: Duke Energy provides paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Employee assistance program: Duke Energy offers an employee assistance program that provides confidential counseling, financial advice, and other resources to help employees manage their personal and professional lives.
- Training and development: Duke Energy provides ongoing training and development opportunities to help employees advance their careers.
- Employee discounts: Duke Energy offers discounts on a variety of products and services, including travel, entertainment, and education.
- Work-life balance: Duke Energy encourages a healthy work-life balance and offers flexible scheduling options, telecommuting, and other resources to support employee well-being.
- Community involvement: Duke Energy encourages employees to get involved in their local communities and offers opportunities for volunteering and charitable giving.