Damac Careers Opening 2021 | Urgent Damac Properties Jobs & Recruitment: Are you searching for latest Damac job vacancies to grow your personal and professional skills? Then, you are in right place here. You can explore the urgent openings and grab the chance by applying for DAMAC Careers hiring. DAMAC Properties is an highly performance-driven company that has been delivering its quality services across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, and the UK since some decades.
The company is looking highly-talented, initiative employees, who are passionate to drive energy and succeed to contribute into the company to get something off the ground. It is one of the leading supermarket chain, Spinneys, opens in DAMAC Hills and exceeds the 25,000 milestone for number of units delivered to the date. Since the company has grown up rapidly to become one of the world’s top most luxury estates and developers with having 3500 employee across the globe are under working. Proceed to make a career with DAMAC Properties and the DICO Group in the Middle East.
Apply Also: Danaher Corporation Careers Vacancies
Company Information About DAMAC Properties
|Company Name||DAMAC Group & Properties|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||5000 – 20,000+ AED /month (Depends on Position)|
|Benefits||Competitive Employee Benefits|
DAMAC Properties is one of the largest real estate broker in the Middle East. The company was founded in 2002 and the company successfully achieved over 370 contracts having the worth of 3.5 billion Dirhams. DAMAC Properties has developed to become one of the world’s preferred luxury developers, with projects covering the GCC, Levant, Middle East and United Kingdom.
Latest DAMAC Careers and Job Vacancies 2021
Here is the list of newly opened DAMAC careers and staff recruitment opportunities:
1. WEALTH ADVISOR
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Key Responsibilities and Account abilities:-
- Pre-qualifying potential prospects by contacting newly generated leads acquired through a variety of marketing channels.
- Ensure the required information is sent to the potential prospect on the same day.
- Ensure extreme accuracy and full compliance to the process of pre-qualification.
- Invite and arrange for scheduled meetings for top potential prospects into Dubai and regional offices as well as international road show events.
- Target of 50 actual calls/discussion
- Enter and update customer information on database
- Ensure seamless service is provided to potential prospects through all involved parties by following up and obtaining feedback.
Education & experience:-
- Minimum 2 years experience in Outbound telesales.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a must.
2. SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Proficient in Apex Classes, Triggers and Asynchronous Jobs (Batch, Queueable).
- Extensive knowledge on Web services and bidirectional Integrations with Salesforce
- Hands on Experience on migrating classic components to Lightning.
- Ability to design and implement Data migration strategies between legacy systems and Salesforce.
- Adhering to Salesforce best practices and governor limits and delivering efficient customization.
- Hands on experience on developing Hybrid Remote applications on Andriod using Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Hands on experience on Email Marketing tools like Sendgrid and integration with Salesforce.
- Hands on experience on Radian6, Social Cloud in Salesforce.
- Hands on experience on ETL Tools like Informatica Cloud,ICRT.
- Hands on writing Salesforce Validation, Workflow and Process Builder rules.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Establishing and implementing Salesforce metadata migration strategies between connected orgs.
- Experience in customizing and administering Salesforce omni-channel features.
- Hands on with Salesforce Service Cloud and Chat (formerly Live Agent)
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Oracle ERP.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement, prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Supporting training department to get up to speed and understanding of the business applications developed.
- Master of Computer Applications.
- 9 years of experience in Salesforce performing roles Technical Consultant, Senior system Analyst, Techno functional consultant, Senior Salesforce Developer.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Data architecture and management designer
- Salesforce certified platform developer 1
- Prior experience supporting a user base of at least 1000-2000 users.
- 4 Full Life-Cycle SFDC CRM Implementations.
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts.
3. Vice President – Sales
Purpose of the role
The primary role is to lead and direct a sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- Reports To : Head of Department
- Direct Reports : Sales Managers/ Sales Directors
- Indirect Reports : Relationship Managers (sales consultants)
- Responsible for supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors and Relationship Managers( sales consultants)
- Help develop sales proposals. Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and involve in closing sales deals.
- Directly manages very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
- Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
- Determines and monitors the department’s key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Develops and manages sales department budgets.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university.
- 15+ years of sales experience in Real Estate Brokerage or Developer / Mortgage / Life Insurance / Timeshare.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives and managing a large Sales Team.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition to English, fluency in any of the following languages Arabic/ Russian / Turkish / Chinese / Farsi / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili / Amharic / French / Italian will be an advantage.
- Demonstrates an ability to address customer needs in a professional manner.
- Possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to network extensively.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lead by example and drive customer experience.
How to Apply for DAMAC Properties Careers?
Once you have found a job opening that best fits your career plan, it’s time to apply for that. Make sure your CV/resume is up to date, professional and well-managed to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for latest DAMAC Jobs:
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully provided above
- Click on the “Apply Now” link [You will be redirected to the official DAMAC Properties careers portal]
- Read further information regarding the job title and make final decision to make an apply
- Click on the “Apply for Job” button
- Enter your email address and name and click on “Start Your Application” to create a job profile
- Upload your resume/CV with Cover Letter
- Click on Submit button send your Merck Job Application Online.
DAMAC Employee Benefits & Perks
- Health and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Reduced or Flexible Working Hours
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Gym Membership
- Travel Concierge
- Job Training and Professional Development Program