Customer Service Representatives Job Career in AUSTRALIA 2018: Probe have been appointed by a large Commonwealth Government department to answer inbound customer service inquiries and have built a state of the art contact center in Richmond North close to all forms of public transport. Probe are recruiting NOW for passionate and reliable Customer Service Champions (Contact Center Agents) to help provide the best customer experience possible.
Customer Service Representatives Job Details & Description
- Location: Richmond 5 minutes walk from Richmond North Station, AUSTRALIA
- Work Hours: Rotational shifts Mon Fri 7.00 am – 8.00pm
- Work Type: Part time and Casual roles available No experience, no worries: 3 weeks training provided Strong potential for career progression Fun & Passion culture driven organisation.
- No of Vacancies: 100
Customer Service Representatives Job Role
- Answer all customer inquiries via phone discovering the customer needs, while providing high levels of customer service.
- Build rapport with customers and determine the best way to help customers using comprehensive computer systems.
- Maintain and update customer records.
How to Apply for Customer Service Representatives Job in AUSTRALIA
If you are interested and qualified for the job above you can apply from here
We have post the the jobs related to customer service representative salary australia, customer service jobs in sydney, customer service representative commonwealth bank, customer service representative jobs, customer service representative jobs sydney, customer service representative seek, customer service representative jobs melbourne, customer service representative job description in this post.