Several cotton farming company is currently seeking for large number of cotton farm workers in various location of Australia for the season of 2018. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the job title with their latest CV, passport details and other necessary documents. Read all the job details and instructions carefully and proceed to job application.
Job Details and Location for Cotton Workers in Australia 2018
Number of Positions Available: 125
Cecil Plains, Queensland
St George, Queensland
The cotton season is likely to commence in February – May 2018 and is expected to last for 4-8 months. Accommodation and Transport are required. Successful applicants must be flexible with availability. Many sites will run a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week roster, 12 hour shifts will be 7am – 7pm, or 7pm-7am.
- You need to be capable of working up to 12 consecutive days.
- Pay is in accordance with the Award where penalty rates and shift work premiums apply.
- You must have the right to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Working Positions available include:
- Bag/Press Operators
- Plant Cleaners
- Grablift/Moonbuggy Operators
- Forklift and Truck Drivers
Heavy vehicle/fork lift license and machinery/mobile equipment operation experience will be highly regarded and essential for some roles. A full site induction and training is provided.
Minimum Requirement for the JOB
To apply for the job, candidates must have to following requirements. If you feel that you are fit for this job then fill up the online application form.
- General skill of reading and speaking English language
- Minimum education: High School passed
- Experience is not necessary
- Age must be in range of 21 to 39
- Valid Passport and other documents
How to Apply for The Job
To apply for the Cotton Farm Jobs, please read all the instructions and job descriptions carefully, If you think you are perfect for the job then fill up the online job application form. If you are selected for the job you will be informed very soon. APPLY NOW