ConocoPhillips Jobs & Careers 2021 | Exciting Energy, Oil and Gas Vacancy Openings Worldwide: Welcome to ConocoPhillips employment opportunities, where innovation and excellence create a platform for continuous career growth. Just join and realize your full potential there. ConocoPhillips is committed to providing great work environment free of harassment that values each employee and respects their rights. So, prepare your supporting documents, experience letters, updated CV or resume and cover letter to submit job application for ConocoPhillips recruitment offer.
All newly hired ConocoPhillips employees, at all levels of experience, are provided with job training and career development programs designed to optimize their expectation at the company. The primary goal of this ConocoPhillips oil and gas company is to attract top-performing and highly motivated candidates into a supportive growth environment and to retain these employees with challenging and satisfying jobs that meet their career aspirations and exceeds the expectations.
Apply Also: Phillips 66 Oil and Gas Job Openings
ConocoPhillips Jobs: Energy, Oil & Gas Careers Opening 2021
|Job Location||US, UK, Canada, Australia Norway, Malaysia, Indonesia, Qatar and More|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Job Vacancy Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced Candidates are preferred|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Latest ConocoPhillips Careers Recruitment & Job Vacancies
|Apprentice Motor Mechanic subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Chemical Process Subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Automation subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Industrial Mechanic 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Crane and lifting operation subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice ICT service subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Logistics 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Office and administration subject 2021||Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades||Norway||Apply Now|
|Commercial F&PA Analyst||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Canada||Apply Now|
|G&A Analyst||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Canada||Apply Now|
|Workover & Intervention Engineer||Engineering||Canada||Apply Now|
|Utility Person – Offshore||Marine||United State||Apply Now|
|Mess Person||Marine||United State||Apply Now|
|Able Bodied Seaman – (A.B.)||Marine||United State||Apply Now|
|3rd Mate||Marine||United State||Apply Now|
|3rd Assistant Engineer||Marine||United State||Apply Now|
|BI Analytics Developer||Information Management-Information Technology||Australia||Apply Now|
How to Apply for ConocoPhillips Jobs?
The job application process for ConocoPhillips jobs and energy careers vacancies are managed through it’s official online career portal. If you have not applied before for any of the ConocoPhillips jobs vacancy using online job application process, you will need to create ConocoPhillips careers profile. Here is the step-by-step ConocoPhillips job application process for recent vacancy openings:
- Visit the career portal of ConocoPhillips energy company by clicking at “Apply Now” link provided above in the vacancy table
- Read all the provided job information like job title, job details, summary, requirements and job responsibilities very carefully
- After deciding a best position to apply for, click on “APPLY” button
- Login to your Taleo-ConocoPhillips jobs profile if you have created before [To be considered for employment with ConocoPhillips, you will need to create a profile. If you already have a profile, log in below. Otherwise select Register]
- Fill up your personal details, contact information and professional achievements
- Upload CV/Resume with Cover Letter
- Finally, submit your online job application form and wait for response.
ConocoPhillips Recruitment Process
Every interested candidates must have to know exactly what to expect when applying to join ConocoPhillips jobs and careers. These points will guide you along through the hiring process:
- Latest jobs are posted on the ConocoPhillips Careers site, and HR team review applicants who applied for jobs online.
- After initial screening, hiring manager select best candidates for the available position.
- The interview process can vary, depending on experience and the position for which candidate is applying. Generally, interviews are conducted on-site, where you have to meet with HR representatives. If the first interview is successful, you will be invited to meet with several key professionals with whom you’ll be working later. You’ll then be provided a period of time regarding when to expect a decision.
- After the completion of interview process hiring manager determines whether you are the best fit for the position and call you to extend an offer.
- After the verbal offer is accepted, you will receive a written offer of employment that must be accepted. Company then will initiate a pre-screening process – including a background check and drug test – that generally takes about two weeks.
- Company wants a smooth transition for new team members. Its onboarding tools and process help you know what to expect after you finish the pre-screening process.
ConocoPhillips Internship for Students & College Graduates
ConocoPhillips workforce planning strategy includes actively increasing student interest via college and university recruitment, a strong internship program, scholarship support and a deeply focused on early-career development. Company also offers active programs and established relationships with selected colleges and universities from which its recruits students and recent graduates for a diversity of opportunities.
ConocoPhillips historically hires a large number of entry-level full-time employees from its intern pool program. The company encourages internships as a way to get to know students in better way, while helping associate students determine if the energy, oil and gas industry is where their career potential and talent can be released.
Early Career Programs at ConocoPhillips
Many new graduates have the opportunity to grab Early Career Programs that provide a wide range of development framework to enhance and accelerate careers in every aspects. During the program, employees spend the first 1 or 2 years on development assignments and get the opportunity to be involved in challenging and innovating projects.
ConocoPhillips Job Benefits & Perks
A comprehensive and attractive benefits are any perks offered to ConocoPhillips employees in addition to salary. The most common benefits are medical, disability, and life insurance; retirement benefits; paid time off; and fringe benefits. Below are some of the highlights of the group benefit plans available to most full-time, U.S-dollar paid employees at ConocoPhillips. This is not intended to be a summary plan description or official plan document. Please see official plan documentation for complete details on current benefit offerings:
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Family & Parenting
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Professional Support
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
ConocoPhillips Company Overview
ConocoPhillips is a multinational corporation engaged in hydrocarbon exploration. It is based in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas.
The company executes operations in more than 17 countries and has production in the United States, Canada, Australia, Norway, Timor-Leste, Malaysia, Indonesia, Libya, China, and Qatar. The production of the company in the United States included production in Alaska, the Eagle Ford Group, the Permian Basin, the Bakken Formation, the Gulf of Mexico and the Anadarko Basin. Approximately 1/3 of the company’s U.S. production is in Alaska, where it has operations in the Cook Inlet Area, the Alpine oil field off the Colville River, and the Kuparuk oil field and Prudhoe Bay Oil Field on the Alaska North Slope.