ConocoPhillips Jobs & Careers 2023 | Exciting Energy, Oil and Gas Vacancy Openings Worldwide: Welcome to ConocoPhillips employment opportunities, where innovation and excellence create a platform for continuous career growth. Just join and realize your full potential there.
ConocoPhillips is committed to providing a great work environment free of harassment that values each employee and respects their rights. So, prepare your supporting documents, experience letters, updated CV or resume and cover letter to submit a job application for the ConocoPhillips recruitment offer.
Apply Also: Phillips 66 Oil and Gas Job Openings
ConocoPhillips Jobs: Energy, Oil & Gas Careers Opening 2023
All newly hired ConocoPhillips employees, at all levels of experience, are provided with job training and career development programs designed to optimize their expectations at the company. The primary goal of this ConocoPhillips oil and gas company is to attract top-performing and highly motivated candidates into a supportive growth environment and to retain these employees with challenging and satisfying jobs that meet their career aspirations and exceed expectations.
|Job Location||US, UK, Canada, Australia Norway, Malaysia, Indonesia, Qatar and More|
|No. of Vacancies||100+ Job Vacancy Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced Candidates are preferred|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Latest ConocoPhillips Careers Recruitment & Job Vacancies 2023
|Royalty Analyst||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Calgary, Alberta|
|I&E Technician – Eagle Ford||Operations||Kenedy, Texas|
|Pipeline Manager||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Houston, Texas|
|One Call Lead||Operations||Midland, Texas|
|IT Security Staff Architect||Information Management-Information Technology||Houston, Texas|
|Intern, Supply Chain 2023||Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs||Houston, Texasmidland, Texasanchorage, Alaska|
|MBA Development Program 2023||Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs||Houston, Texas|
|Electrician – Delaware Basin||Operations||Artesia, New Mexico|
|Montney Pad Lead Geologist||Geosciences||Calgary, Alberta|
|Senior/Staff Geologist||Geosciences||Midland, Texas|
|Lease and Title Analyst, Land Administration||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Bartlesville, Oklahoma|
|Supply Chain OCTG Coordinator – Permian||Procurement and Purchasing||Midland, Texas|
|Natural Gas Scheduler||Supply and Trading||Houston, Texas|
|SV Telecom Ingeniør||Technicians and Technologists||Norway|
|Production Assistant||General Administrative||Midland, Texas|
|GCR Planning Coordinator||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Houston, Texas|
|Sr. Planning Coordinator, Planning & Optimization||Operations||Calgary, Alberta|
|FERC Regulatory Consultant||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Houston, Texas|
|Applied Maintenance Analytics Lead||Operations||Calgary, Alberta|
|Facilities Engineer – Permian||Engineering||Midland, Texas|
|Intern, Information Technology 2023||Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs||Bartlesville, Oklahomahouston, Texasanchorage, Alaska|
|Central Facilities Multi-Skilled Operator/Lease Operator/Pumper – Eagle Ford||Operations||Kenedy, Texas|
|Analyst, Corporate Events||Legal||Houston, Texas|
|Sr PowerBI Administrator||Information Management-Information Technology||Bartlesville, Oklahomahouston, Texas|
|Compressor Technician||Operations||Midland, Texas|
|Intern, Engineering 2023||Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs||Kenedy, Texasmidland, Texasanchorage, Alaskadickinson, North Dakotahouston, Texas|
|Graduate, HSE Specialist – Eagle Ford||Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs||Kenedy, Texas|
|Alaska – IT/OT Security Regional Lead||Information Management-Information Technology||Anchorage, Alaska|
|Multi-Skill Operator/Lease Operator/Pumper-Bakken||Operations||Watford City, North Dakotadickinson, North Dakota|
|Oiler – Marine||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Multi-Skill Operator/Lease Operator/Pumper- Midland Basin North||Operations||Midland, Texas|
|Multi-Skill Operator/Lease Operator/Pumper- Midland Basin South||Operations||Odessa, Texascrane, Texas|
|Analyst, Accounting & Finance||Accounting, Finance, Auditing, and Tax||Bartlesville, Oklahoma|
|Utility Person – Marine||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Steward – Marine||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Cook – Marine||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Able Bodied Seaman – (A.B.)||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Mess Person – Marine||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|3rd Mate||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|3rd Assistant Engineer||Marine||Offshore, Texas|
|Sr Land Negotiator||Land Management||Midland, Texas|
View & apply for more job vacancies at ConocoPhillips: Click here.
How to Apply for ConocoPhillips Jobs?
The job application process for ConocoPhillips jobs and energy careers vacancies are managed through its official online career portal. If you have not applied before for any of the ConocoPhillips jobs vacancies using the online job application process, you will need to create a ConocoPhillips careers profile. Here is the step-by-step ConocoPhillips job application process for recent vacancy openings:
- Visit the career portal of ConocoPhillips energy company by clicking on the “Apply Now” link provided above in the vacancy table
- Read all the provided job information like job title, job details, summary, requirements and job responsibilities very carefully
- After deciding the best position to apply for, click on the “APPLY” button
- Login to your Taleo-ConocoPhillips jobs profile if you have created one before [To be considered for employment with ConocoPhillips, you will need to create a profile. If you already have a profile, log in below. Otherwise, select Register]
- Fill up your personal details, contact information and professional achievements
- Upload CV/Resume with Cover Letter
- Finally, submit your online job application form and wait for a response.
ConocoPhillips Recruitment Process
Every interested candidate must have to know exactly what to expect when applying to join ConocoPhillips jobs and careers. These points will guide you along through the hiring process:
- The latest jobs are posted on the ConocoPhillips Careers site and the HR team review applicants who applied for jobs online.
- After initial screening, the hiring manager selects the best candidates for the available position.
- The interview process can vary, depending on experience and the position for which the candidate is applying. Generally, interviews are conducted on-site, where you have to meet with HR representatives. If the first interview is successful, you will be invited to meet with several key professionals with whom you’ll be working later. You’ll then be provided a period of time regarding when to expect a decision.
- After the completion of the interview process hiring manager determines whether you are the best fit for the position and call you to extend an offer.
- After the verbal offer is accepted, you will receive a written offer of employment that must be accepted. The company then will initiate a pre-screening process – including a background check and drug test – that generally takes about two weeks.
- The company wants a smooth transition for new team members. Its onboarding tools and process help you know what to expect after you finish the pre-screening process.
ConocoPhillips Internship for Students & College Graduates
ConocoPhillips’ workforce planning strategy includes actively increasing student interest via college and university recruitment, a strong internship program, scholarship support and a deeply focused on early-career development. The company also offers active programs and established relationships with selected colleges and universities from which it recruits students and recent graduates for a diversity of opportunities.
ConocoPhillips historically hires a large number of entry-level full-time employees from its intern pool program. The company encourages internships as a way to get to know students in a better way while helping associate students determine if the energy, oil and gas industry is where their career potential and talent can be released.
Early Career Programs at ConocoPhillips
Many new graduates have the opportunity to grab Early Career Programs that provide a wide range of development frameworks to enhance and accelerate careers in every aspect. During the program, employees spend the first 1 or 2 years on development assignments and get the opportunity to be involved in challenging and innovative projects.
ConocoPhillips Job Benefits & Perks
Comprehensive and attractive benefits are any perks offered to ConocoPhillips employees in addition to salary. The most common benefits are medical, disability, and life insurance; retirement benefits; paid time off; and fringe benefits. Below are some of the highlights of the group benefit plans available to most full-time, U.S.-dollar-paid employees at ConocoPhillips. This is not intended to be a summary plan description or official plan document. Please see the official plan documentation for complete details on current benefit offerings:
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Family & Parenting
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Professional Support
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
ConocoPhillips Company Overview
ConocoPhillips is a multinational corporation engaged in hydrocarbon exploration. It is based in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas.
The company executes operations in more than 17 countries and has production in the United States, Canada, Australia, Norway, Timor-Leste, Malaysia, Indonesia, Libya, China, and Qatar. The production of the company in the United States included production in Alaska, the Eagle Ford Group, the Permian Basin, the Bakken Formation, the Gulf of Mexico and the Anadarko Basin. Approximately 1/3 of the company’s U.S. production is in Alaska, where it has operations in the Cook Inlet Area, the Alpine oil field off the Colville River, and the Kuparuk oil field and Prudhoe Bay Oil Field on the Alaska North Slope.