Canada Express Entry: Immigrate to Canada 2021: Before moving to the Canada Express Entry, we need to understand what is Canada immigration. Immigration to Canada usually refers to the international movement of people to Canada either for business, jobs, studies, or anything such. Canada is a large country in North America, and one of the most reputed nations in the world. Canada is the second-largest country in terms of area but not the largest populated nation.
Canada is one of the top destinations for tourism as well as jobs. It is the top country in terms of education as well. There are various reasons why people want to immigrate to Canada as already discussed above. We can find many people from different places all over the world in the North American nation. Canada is renowned for providing better facilities not only to the natives but also for the immigrants.
Visit Also: Unskilled Jobs in Canada
Why immigrate to Canada?
Let’s get to know about the features of Canada before knowing about the Canada Express Entry. Why do so many people want to immigrate to Canada in the first place? There are so many reasons why people move to Canada and apply for PR in Canada.
- Canada is the top destination for students. Canadian University is the top-ranked university in the world. Such universities have played a huge role in an increase in people applying for Canada PR application. The students have always been fascinated by the thought of study in Canada. People apply for Canada Express Entry so that their child can enroll in the top Canadian Universities as well.
- Canada being one of the most developed nations of the world provides a better income and employment opportunities to people both literate and illiterate. When compared to other nations, the people in the nation are highly paid regardless of the job. This also encourages people to apply for PR in Canada.
- Canada also embraces multiculturism and immigrants from around the world. In 2019 alone, approximately 60% of immigrants were welcomed as immigrants. There are more than 30 ethnic groups living in Canada and these people live in harmony. This makes the nation one of the safest nations around the world. Canada ranks among the top 10 safest nations in the world.
- Canada also has one of the most stable and democratic political systems in the world. The Canadian government is pretty inclusive as well. The stability of the government increases the financial growth of the nation as well. The Per capita income of the nation is 47,590 Canadian Dollars.
Canada Express Entry
Express Entry is an application management system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to manage and process applications received through three of Canada’s federal economic immigration programs for skilled workers. It allows job seekers to migrate to Canada in a legal and systematic way.
You may also like: Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
Express Entry is a system to organize and process applications for people who wish to immigrate to Canada and acquire Canadian permanent residence. Express Entry is used to process the majority of Canadian immigration applications for skilled and qualified workers who want to come to Canada.
Immigration to Canada is widely explored as one of the best destinations in the world for people seeking a better quality of life. Canada has multiple opportunities for career development as well as life enhancement. It is the best place to immigrate and settle in for those who are looking for the best jobs in Canada for foreigners.
Moreover, the immigration Process in Canada is more applicant friendly and flexible as compared to the immigration process of other highly developed countries like the USA, UK, Australia. Therefore it’s easier to qualify for skilled applicants. Canada also offers robust healthcare, quality education, and public welfare system which is known as one of the best governing systems in the world and at a very low cost.
Basically, Canada Express Entry is used to provide immigrants the permanent residence in the nation. This is the only way people who immigrate to Canada can receive permanent residence in Canada. To be eligible, you must:
- have the skilled work experience in Canada at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) in the three years before you apply for Canada PR, and
- meet or exceed the required level of language for the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level of your job experience in each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
You may also like: Housekeeping Jobs in Canada
How does Express Entry work?
Canada Express Entry is a competitive system that ranks all the eligible candidates and invites the top candidate for applying in the same.
- Knowing the eligibility: The first step is knowing eligibility if the applicant is eligible to apply for the Express Entry or not and if an applicant is eligible for the same.
- Getting the documents ready: After knowing the eligibility of the applicants the applicant needs to get the documents ready. It includes various documents like language test certificates and others.
- Create a Profile: After the submission of the required documents, the applicant needs to check their score and submit their profile. The applicants give their information about themselves in the profile. The applicants will be accepted in the pool of candidates if they are eligible.
- Receive an invitation and apply for the Express Entry: The applicant will then be called to apply for the permanent residence based on the score received if he is eligible.
Canada Entry Express Eligibility
Before thinking that the applicant will immigrate to Canada soon, s/he should check whether they are eligible for the Canada immigration process or not. There are three economic immigration programs under Entry Express namely
Federal Skilled Worker Program
The current pass marks for this program is 67 out of 100. The applicant must have worked either in a managerial, professional, or technical job in order to be eligible for this program. The job should be paid and done within the last 10 years. The applicant must have worked for 1 year or 1560 hours at least as well. The same may apply to a student if he/she worked continuously and was paid for the same. The applicant should also score a minimum of 7 in language test either English or French has taken not before 2 years. The applicant must live outside the province of Quebec.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
The applicant must have worked in industrial, electrical and construction trades, maintenance and equipment operation trades, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production, processing, manufacturing, and utility supervisors and central control operators, chefs and cooks, butchers and bakers in order to be eligible for this program. Education is not required for this program. The applicant should also score a minimum of 5 in language test either English or French has taken not before 2 years. The applicant must live outside the province of Quebec.
Those who have achieved at least two years of full-time work experience in an eligible skilled trade can apply for Canada PR under this program.
Express Entry Canada Provinces
- British Columbia Express Entry
- Alberta Express Entry
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Manitoba Express Entry
- Ontario Express Entry
- New Brunswick Express Entry
- PEI Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Express Entry
- Newfoundland Express Entry
Canadian Experience Class
The applicant must have worked either in a managerial, professional, technical job, or skill trade in order to be eligible for this program. The applicant must have worked for 1 year or 1560 hours in Canada within the last three years. The applicant should also score a minimum of 7 in language test either English or French has taken not before 2 years.
Also Apply for: Walmart Careers in Canada
Canada Entry Express Application Process 2021
- Getting documents Ready: After knowing which program, one is eligible for, the applicant needs to get the documents ready for the process. They must submit their documents as a passport, language test results, educational assessment report, provincial nomination, and job offer if they have one. In addition to these documents, the applicant must submit police certificates, medical exams, and proof of funds. The provided documents will be uploaded in the profile later.
- Submit Profile: After the submission of all the documents and approval for the next process, the applicant must submit their profile for further steps. The applicant is required to fill out the online form for further processing. During the process, the applicant should submit the documents and will be called in various rounds of invitations for the interview and other processes.
- Create a Job Bank Profile (Optional):
Canada PR Step-by-Step Process
The 10-step guide to get permanent residence through Canada Express Entry
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
- IELTS Language Ability Report
- Get Your CRS Score
- Improve Your CRS Score
- Submit Express Entry Application
- Apply for PNP
- Wait for Express Entry Draw
- Invitation to Apply for Nomination Certificate
- Filling for Canada Immigration Process
- Immigrate to Canada
Required Settlement Funds for Canada Express Entry
All applicants in the FSWC and FSTC programs must include the proof that they have enough financial support to settle themselves and their family members in Canada. Applicants with an authentic job offer in Canada and CEC applicants are exempt from the requirements of settlement funds. The amount below is in place as of January 1, 2020.
|No. of family members||Required funds (in CA$)|
|1 (single applicant)||$12,960|
|For each additional family member, add||$3,492|
If the applicant is eligible for Express Visa Canada, they will:
- place the applicant in a pool with others who are also eligible
- give the applicant a score and rank the applicant using several factors
- invite the applicant to apply to be a permanent resident of Canada
- Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence: The applicants receive an invitation and hence may apply for permanent residence in Canada. The whole Canada express entry application process takes almost 6 months to complete and the applicant may receive the invitation for permanent residence in Canada.
View Also: Recruitment Agencies in Canada
Canada Express Entry Points
The Canada Express Entry will be provided on the basis of the points that the immigrants receive. Hence, the points are very important for the same. The applicant who wants to immigrate to Canada must keep in mind about the program he/she is applying to. The applicants must submit the original data and documents for the Express Entry. There are various factors affecting the points including:
- marital status
- language proficiency
- work experience
The Canada Express Entry program helps the immigrant to be a permanent resident of Canada.
To sum up, the Canada Express Entry is the only way to receive a permanent residency in Canada and the Express Entry Points is very important for the same. The applying process may seem hectic but is quite comfortable and one can easily be a permanent resident of Canada if the applicant is willing to do so keeping the points in mind.
You may also like: Jobs in Demand in Canada