Arabian Construction Co. LLC Careers | ACC Job Vacancies and Staff Recruitment 2021: At ACC, the management believes that the most important resource for a business is its valuable employees. So, the company aims to build a challenging and rewarding working environment where dedicated and competent people can develop their full potential to achieve the Company’s as well as their own goals.
ACC is currently employing over 25,000 people on-site at multiple projects and in their 10 different offices across the Middle East and India. They are always looking for highly motivated, professionally-skilled, committed and enthusiastic people to join their workforce and in return, they offer complete career opportunity to develop your skills by working on some of the most prestigious construction and infrastructure projects underway in the Middle East.
Apply Also: Al Futtaim Staff Recruitment
Arabian Construction Co. LLC Careers | ACC Vacancies
|Company Name||Arabian Construction Co. LLC|
|Job Location||Middle East & India|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||To be discussed|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Benefits|
Latest ACC Job Openings | Arabian Construction Company Recruitment
QA/QC Engineer (Mechanical)
Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Prepare Inspection & Test Plans based on requirements of the specification, design drawings and Construction schedule, implement and maintain requirements of inspection and test in order to achieve and maintain consistent product quality and standard of workmanship.
- Conduct Inspection and Testing systems implementation Toll Box Talks prior to start a new activity for QC inspectors.
- Perform Internal / external Audits as directed by the Project Quality Manager on the Subcontractors.
- Review Suppliers / Subcontractors pre-qualification Documents to ensure compliance with contract requirements. Monitor subcontractor’s systems implementation and follow to ensure that all required submittals made in timely manner.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the PQM.
Education : Bechelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 4+ years experience working for building projects.
Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Measuring quantities related to approved drawings, documents and comparing with contracts’
- Assists PM and PCM in preparing Monthly Progress-Costs Reports.
- Collects information from Production Department and storekeeper for performing accurate cost and progress reports.
- Prepares material schedule in coordination with the Planning engineer, the PM and the PCM to be detailed and compatible with the contractual works schedule.
- Controls and verifies all purchase orders, compare with invoices of received and accepted materials in coordination with PQM, purchaser, and Storekeeper.
- Measuring repair costs for defective/repeated/replaced/unused etc… works or materials in coordination with PQM.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
Experience – 5+ years experience with building contractors
How to Apply for ACC Job Vacancy?
The vacancy opening listed above is collected from the official LinkedIn profile of Arabian Construction Company. So, if you want to apply for any job vacancy you must have to open your LinkedIn account. Before applying for any vacant position prepare your all supporting documents like Resume/CV, experience letter, academic documents and cover letter as well.
Arabian Construction Company Hiring Process
ACC’s recruitment is based on multiple requirements of the business plan together with current operational demands. ACC uses an efficient, non-discriminatory and systematic method of recruiting and selecting the right people to fill in the vacant positions. Here is the complete recruitment process designed by Arabian Construction Company:
- Sourcing and Recruitment
- Reference Check
Arabian Construction Company Employee Benefits & Perks
The benefit packages ACC offers is designed to attract, hire and retain the most competent candidates who can contribute consistently and use their maximum potential for the Company’s and their own professional growth. It is made up of a market-competitive salary and employee benefits which includes medical coverage, air ticket, annual leave, workmen’s compensation and allowances. Here is the list of job benefits offered by Arabian Construction Company:
- 401K Plan
- Health and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Work from Home
- Reduced or Flexible Working Hours
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development Program