Amazon Customer Service Jobs in Canada, United States | Part-Time Vacancies: Amazon careers are the best among customer service position. Amazon is hiring customer service associates for many stores and outlets. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, the Amazon Customer Service team is always lifting the standard on customer experience by advocating and inventing for customers, and is a critical player in advancing Amazon’s ultimate aim of being the world’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon is offering part-time, full-time and work from home jobs in Customer service category. If you are interested and experienced in this category you can apply for interested position. Generally the working hour for Amazon Customer Service Jobs are 40 hours a week. This is a full-time work (40 hours a week). The typical number of scheduled hours per week is 40, with the possibility of working additional hours per week if there is a customer requirement.
Apply Also: Souq Jobs Opening and Careers Recruitment
Amazon Customer Service Jobs & Vacancy Openings
The delivery station in various location needs several customer service associates at Amazon. Look for your most suitable location and submit Amazon Job Application for customer service job vacancies. If you are qualified you will be appointed for the vacant position.
|Job Location||United States, Canada & Worldwide Openings|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent +2, Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||Experienced are preferred|
|Salary Range||Competitive Salary|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
General Responsibilities of Customer Service Jobs at Amazon
As a customer service associate, you will have to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to and/or redirecting all customer escalated emails and phone calls.
- Using customer service skills to effectively answer customer issues.
- Identifying needs and providing prompt resolution to inquiries and problems.
- Capturing and entering data clearly and accurately.
- Ability to deep dive into data to find issues that are driving customer contacts. Able to communicate and present these trends to managers and leadership to drive change.
- Expressing flexibility to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions.
- Monitoring all customer service trouble tickets and resolving quickly.
- Reaching out to multiple other teams to work on customer impacted issues and finding resolutions.
- Monitoring seller and customer feedback on multiple channels and responding to negative feedback.
- Full- time position, must be able to work various shifts, weekends and nights.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years experience working in customer service position (Phone, Chat, E-mail)
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Strong skill set using Microsoft programs; Word/Excel/Outlook
- Working knowledge of sql queries and data warehouse
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Customer oriented with demonstrated skills
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and make tough decisions in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of sql queries and data warehouse
- Can self-start and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications (email/phone)
- Able to adapt to change
Latest Amazon Customer Service Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Amazon is the one of the highest paying company in the world in terms of customer service associates salary. Find the currently available job positions of Customer Service at Amazon company below:
How to Apply for Amazon Company Customer Service Jobs?
To start Amazon customer service vacancies, search for the best position of interest. You can search by full-time, part-time, seasonal, locations, business categories, job categories or other keywords. Or, you can directly apply the links provide above in the vacancy table.
Once you find one, click the “Apply Now” button next to the title of the role at the top of the career page. Then, follow the job application process and directions on your screen. Either create a new Amazon job profile, or log back in if you have already created it before.
Finally submit you job application, CV/resume and covering letter to the HR manager.
Amazon Careers Benefits and Perks
Amazon is a good place to work. The benefits of working with Amazon go beyond engaging with amazing individuals on exciting and innovative projects. The company also provides a comprehensive set of benefits for you and your eligible family members, such as domestic partners and their children. Health care coverage, chances to save for the future, and other services to boost your well-being are among these perks.
Below are some of the most attractive job benefits you will enjoy after joining Amazon customer service jobs:
- Health care coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health and dependent care
- Amazon’s 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability Insurance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Work Life Balance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Amazon.com Employee Discount
- Amazon’s Career Development Opportunities
Please note that Amazon’s benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.