ABB Careers Opening 2022 | Exciting Hitachi ABB Job Vacancies Worldwide: Welcome to ABB global employment opportunities where you can explore the latest recruitment offers in the UK, UAE, KSA, USA, Qatar, India, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, and many more nationalities. The company is looking to hire freshers, veterans, recent graduates & talents and appealing to them to apply for ABB jobs online.
As ABB Group leads the most innovative missions in the world today, you will have limitless opportunities to challenge yourself, expand your knowledge and grow in your professional career. When you start working at ABB, you will have the opportunity to build a legacy by creating a better world together. To join ABB careers, you need intelligence, motivation, integrity, a global attitude, and the passion to make a transformation.
Apply Also: Costco Career Opportunities in USA
You can join ABB recruitment as intern students and early career, skilled trades, experienced professionals, and military veterans. There are more than 3,000 jobs available worldwide at ABB from where you can find exciting new opportunities in your country immediately. The company also looking for recent graduates for entry-level hiring. Every year ABB has hundreds of entry-level vacancies in the global graduate programs and offers a number of amazing learning possibilities.
Hitachi ABB Careers and Job Recruitment Opportunities 2022
|Job Location||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, India|
|No. of Vacancies||2,500+ Vacancies|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent High School/Diploma/Degree|
|Experience||Experience an Asset [Freshers also welcome]|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon the Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation, and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Apply Also: Kone Careers | Hiring Staff Urgently
Find the Latest ABB Jobs and Vacancies | Apply Now
You are welcome to apply for ABB Hitachi jobs in any country. However, most candidates have a chance of hiring if they show unique skills or experience not available in the hiring country. Fluency in the local language could be an advantage but is not mandatory unless differently specified in the job advertisement. Explore the Hitachi ABB power grids careers and other openings below:
How to Apply for ABB Careers?
ABB is looking for talented individuals to take the business to the next level and build a better world. The company selects employees very carefully. If you have the right motivation, skills, and experience to thrive in the dynamic, diverse environment, there will be a better chance to be getting hired.
The recruitment process of ABB is rigorous but fair, and it strives to make applying for ABB jobs online as simple as possible. Search to find the job you are interested in and then follow the instructions to apply online for ABB vacancies:
- Use ABB Job Search to get started.
- Narrow your search results using filter options such as location, job function, or level of experience.
- Click on a specific job title to discover more information.
- Use a shortlist to save interesting jobs you want to review later.
- To apply, register, or log in and follow the instructions on each page:
- Enter your personal and professional information.
- Upload your fresh CV/resume.
- Include additional information such as education, work experience, and competencies where indicated.
- Note that, for legal reasons, the requested information will vary in some countries.
- Write a short cover letter regarding your job application.
- Review your ABB Job application and submit it.
To finish the application at a later point, save it and come back when you are ready.
In another way, you can click on the “Apply Now” link in the ABB vacancy table above and follow the steps from number 5.
Apply Also: Jacobs Engineering Job Vacancies
ABB Recruitment Process
For each position, ABB seeks candidates with the right competencies who show strong potential. The recruitment process at ABB company is rigorous and always focuses only on job-related experience, skills, and education to ensure the selection is transparent and fair for all candidates. Below is a short overview of the ABB recruitment process:
- Specify position and advertise
- Initial selection
- First interview
- Second interview
- Job offer
- Hiring and onboarding
ABB Employee Benefits and Perks
ABB’s first priority is to provide competitive compensation and benefits packages that will attract, retain and motivate employees. It offers an attractive reward package that includes a base salary as well as variable lucrative pay opportunities. The company offers a comprehensive range of benefits to help protect every employee and their family’s health as well as financial well-being. Additionally, it provides an opportunity that rewards and recognizes employees for their contributions.
Below is the summary of ABB job benefits you will enjoy after successful recruitment:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual incentive or commission program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Coverages
- Exciting and fun Wellness Programs
- Valuable Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Income protecting disability benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with substantial company contributions
- And numerous other benefit offerings that set ABB apart from other employers
Further Benefits & Perks
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Support
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the above ABB job benefits may vary depending upon job location, experience, and job title.