Diesel Mechanic Jobs in Australia | Free VISA Free Ticket 2018: Our client, one of Australia’s most respected equipment hire brands to require a Diesel Mechanic/Fitter for a full-time position based in Melbourne’s South East. The successful applicant will be responsible for the preventative maintenance of equipment as well as the diagnosis, repair, and replacement of its plant and equipment.
Diesel Mechanic Jobs Details
- Location: Dandenong, VIC, Australia
- Salary: Not Specified
- Work Type: Full-time position
- Tenancy: Permanent position
- Job Vacancy Positions: 99+
* Diagnose the mechanical fault across a variety of equipment whilst on customer site.
* Determine ability to fix the fault on site; efficiently and safely repair the equipment on site or organize the return/replacement of the equipment.
* Conduct all repairs on equipment following trade practice and Silver Service standards, ensuring safety at all times.
* Ensure appropriate stock levels of spare parts are available to undertake on-site repairs; identify required parts online and on manuals and order as required.
* Effectively liaise and interact with customers during the breakdown and repair.
* Keeping compliance to all service bulletin completions.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety commitments.
To be successful you must possess the following:
* Trade Qualification as a Diesel Mechanic or Fitter
* High-Risk licenses (desirable)
* Current drivers license (essential)
* Experience in the use of JSEA’s
* Experience in a workshop or service environment
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply for Diesel Mechanic Jobs in Australia
If you are looking for a career with room for personal growth and development at a market leading pay rate, then please click “apply now“